LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Just wondered if other folk that's went full time felt really nervous and a little scared if I'm honest when they first moved from bricks and morter to a van?

I move out of the house in a few weeks and whilst I was lucky enough to sell it furnished I still have so much stuff that I've accumulated that I just can't take with me... To be honest most of it I don't need lol but still it's my stuff and getting rid of it all is hard.
Also I keep wondering am I doing the right thing... I'm hoping it's just nerves and that it will all work out in the end

But did most of you feel this way?

Rob and Val

Free Member
Oct 17, 2010
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Talbot Compass Calypso
Exp
Since July 2010
Hi. We've never lived in our motorhome but can understand your anxiety. However, lots of people have done it and many of them on their own. There is a wealth of knowledge on the Internet. One of the best blogs is: -
http://vandogtraveller.com/van-travel-book/#disqus_thread.
Mike Hudson is young and has been travelling in his off-grid camper (which he built himself) for over 3 years. He's just written his second book, which is available from Amazon.

ambulancekidd

Funster
Sep 23, 2014
Ayrshire Scotland
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 640
Exp
Since 1964 Gosh that makes me feel old.
If the getting rid of stuff is one of your biggest worries then try looking at a photo of your life ten years or so ago, then look around & see how much of that stuff you still have. Its a real eye opener. Letting go of stuff is truly therapeutic.
Sorting out one worry at a time might just put your mind at ease?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Camping Gaza

Free Member
May 7, 2016
La Châtre, Centre-Val de Loire France
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Low profile
Exp
Converted a Fiat Ducato PV a while back
I would be crapping myself... Unless I had a place to park up, hookup and know that I would be safe without the fear of a knock on the door by police or other authorities trying to move me on.

Its not the living in a van that bothers me, its the thought of drifting around trying to find suitable stopping places for a short period. That for me would be aimless and depressing. I am assuming you have all that sorted, a friends property to camp on? a farmers field you can rent perhaps? or on work premises? I would love to know more.

I think it would be more that possible in a motorhome friendly country like France or Germany with its many free Aires or Stellplatz, but in the UK? No. I would think one would be treated, and thought of as one of our "Travelling" folk.

I followed a chap on Youtube who did the very same thing for about 2 years, trying to work as a camp assistant to get a place to stay, (that ended badly,) and finding parkups in remote places and on city streets trying to remain stealthy. Needless to say he gave up and sold the van and bought a bedsit in the end as he grew tired of people staring at him and making nasty comments. He said he felt like a gypsy at times because of peoples small mindedness.

I am sure you have all this sorted and would be very interested in your story of why you decided to sell up and do this and the solutions to the above.

I think you are very brave and wish you good luck and all the best to you

Sep 16, 2013
Horncastle, UK
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2006
Quite normal to be nervous I imagine - it's a big life change. I'm nervous and still a year away from doing the same lol.

Having said that, I can't wait for the day :)

If you're worried about if you're doing the right thing, why not rent a small storage space for a year to put your stuff in?

Doesn't hurt to have a safety net, although I'm sure you'll love it once it happens.

May 8, 2016
silver coast, portugal
Funster No
MH
C Class: Low profile
Exp
Boatie for 20 years
Part of me is envious of your step towards freedom, part of me would be worried about making that leap into the unknown

One of a number of favourite quotes of mine from Jerome's "Three Men in A Boat":-

“Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends, worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing. ”

A lot of people take that step, and they all seem to enjoy what they do. I think the suggestion to temporarily rent storage is an excellent idea, at least it means options remain open.

I wouldn't rely on "stealth camping", ok for the odd night, but not as a way of life

It's only natural to feel apprehensive

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
I would be crapping myself... Unless I had a place to park up, hookup and know that I would be safe without the fear of a knock on the door by police or other authorities trying to move me on.

Its not the living in a van that bothers me, its the thought of drifting around trying to find suitable stopping places for a short period. That for me would be aimless and depressing. I am assuming you have all that sorted, a friends property to camp on? a farmers field you can rent perhaps? or on work premises? I would love to know more.

I think it would be more that possible in a motorhome friendly country like France or Germany with its many free Aires or Stellplatz, but in the UK? No. I would think one would be treated, and thought of as one of our "Travelling" folk.

I followed a chap on Youtube who did the very same thing for about 2 years, trying to work as a camp assistant to get a place to stay, (that ended badly,) and finding parkups in remote places and on city streets trying to remain stealthy. Needless to say he gave up and sold the van and bought a bedsit in the end as he grew tired of people staring at him and making nasty comments. He said he felt like a gypsy at times because of peoples small mindedness.

I am sure you have all this sorted and would be very interested in your story of why you decided to sell up and do this and the solutions to the above.

I think you are very brave and wish you good luck and all the best to you

Basically my relationship ended two years ago, I now rattle around in a house that really I spend more time doing gardens and cleaning than I do enjoying it, the company I work for had been reducing its workforce at a daft rate the last few years and it's a job I do through necessity rather than one I'd choose to do, I feel as I'm getting older there must be more to life and as I didn't start to travel till I turned 40 there's still a lot of world out there too see.
My parents scrimped and saved a their life for retirement and had big plans for when it arrived sadly my father died at 60 never getting a chance to do those things and my mother had no interest in doing them alone.... So I now have the feeling why wait till I'm older and possibly not healthy enough or fit enough to do something and I'd rather regret what I tried and failed than what I just dreamed about and never did.
So at the start of the year I decided I was going to sell up move abroad and try securing work there..... But over the months my plans grew and I decided instead of just flying to one destination I'd quite like to spend a bit of time travel Europe see a bit of the world and perhaps if I like a particular place see if I can get work there and perhaps relocate.
So the plan is to head over to Europe after Christmas and new year I didn't want to go before that as my mother would like me around for Christmas and I've also the small hope if getting voluntary redundancy from my work on the run up to Christmas otherwise I'll simply be leaving my job when we break off for Christmas.
Between now and then as it has turned out I'll be on sick leave from work from the end of August till end of October as I do manual labour work and having a hernia opp done end of the month.
So for those two months I'm just going to roam around Scotland getting accustomed to living in the van full time.
When I return to work from start of November's till the Christmas break I'll probably park up either at work or in a nearby small site.
The proceeds from my house sale have given me enough to buy the van, have a decent safety net tucked away in a savings account and a separate living allowance for approximately 12-18 months so it's with the attitude of give it a go and if I don't like it or doesn't work out I will have a safety net to use as a deposit on bricks and mortar again.
But it gives me a chance to see the world and try and find something better while I'm still young enough and with no ties

But it doesn't stop me being very nervous about it, I've been so used to doing things as part of a couple that I'm nervous about being lonely and feeling isolated possibly in a foreign country.

Getting rid of the material things I've accumulated over the years is a mixed bag some has been therapeutic others there's emotional attachments too which I'm finding hard.

I also have a very loving cat that I'd considered taking with me but unsure if that would be in his best interests...... Selfishly I'd like to take him but he's used to being an outdoor cat and not sure being cooped up in a van would be his choice..... But rehoming him is very hard as he's like a child too me

Sorry for the ramblings lol...... Just nice to know I'm not alone with these head turmoils

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
If the getting rid of stuff is one of your biggest worries then try looking at a photo of your life ten years or so ago, then look around & see how much of that stuff you still have. Its a real eye opener. Letting go of stuff is truly therapeutic.
Sorting out one worry at a time might just put your mind at ease?
Yes I've done a bit of the therapeutic stuff, I am a terrible person for buying things I may need some day and never actually using them, and I have a clothes and shoe collection that frankly for a guy is disgusting lol female friends are often taking the p@@s about it.

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Part of me is envious of your step towards freedom, part of me would be worried about making that leap into the unknown

One of a number of favourite quotes of mine from Jerome's "Three Men in A Boat":-

“Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends, worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing. ”

A lot of people take that step, and they all seem to enjoy what they do. I think the suggestion to temporarily rent storage is an excellent idea, at least it means options remain open.

I wouldn't rely on "stealth camping", ok for the odd night, but not as a way of life

It's only natural to feel apprehensive
I do like that quote :)
On the continent I'm hoping that camping will be easier, I certainly get the impression from here that wilding is a lot easier in Spain and Portugal and then there's the Aires restplatz etc, hopefully there's some wilding veterans on here who can point me in the right directions..... I know if I have to rely on campsites at their prices I wouldn't last a year on what I've budgeted for.... But having never done this it's all a bit theory at the minute which being someone who always has a plan adds to the nerves lol

May 8, 2016
silver coast, portugal
Funster No
MH
C Class: Low profile
Exp
Boatie for 20 years
Ahh, the cat would be the one thing that could cause me a problem, I get far too attached to our pets and could never part with them for long (hence the fact that we haven't replaced those cats of ours that eventually passed on)

Perhaps trying things out with the cat for a while may work? Trying sleeping out in the van, feeding the cat from it and so forth, and it may come to regard the M/H as its base?

That is perhaps the way to start a plan? A few weeks of that will start the process off, and then perhaps a tour around the UK. Take one problem at a time, thus dividing the challenges, sounds the best plan

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
I didn't start packing my house until the week before I was due to move out :D

I ended up putting everything into a storage container. Then every 3-6 months would spend a day going through stuff and getting rid. After a bit over a year of paying for the container I looked at everything I hadn't used in the last year and disposed of it. I am not the emotional type so I didn't have much I had that sort of attachment to.

The hardest things to get rid of was my huge book collection, DVD collection and CD collection.. The books all went to good homes, the DVD's got sold and the CD's went to a family member.

As for feeling about leaving the house. I had none of those. I was expecting to get that sinking feeling once I was out. Then again a year later when I decided to stop renting it and just sell it... The sense of freedom I got once the house sold was brilliant.

I was only intending to fulltime for 2 years and tour Europe. That never happened but I am now well into year 8 of fulltiming and for me it is now my chosen lifestyle and I honestly can't imagine living in a house again. The thought actually depresses me, being stuck in the same place for years :(

Camping Gaza

Free Member
May 7, 2016
La Châtre, Centre-Val de Loire France
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Low profile
Exp
Converted a Fiat Ducato PV a while back
Sorry for the ramblings lol...... Just nice to know I'm not alone with these head turmoils

Not ramblings at all... I am doing a similar thing.

I quit my job because of a deep unhappiness with it all, I have seen a lot of change in my line of work and not for good. I saved very hard for years and got a small pot together. I sold my house I spent years renovating and made a pittance, but enough.

My plan: Move to France where I can buy a house outright and have a largish garden and workshop located in the middle of nowhere. In order to look I bought a motorhome that I will keep from now until it falls apart. I can't actually buy a place in the UK as the housing market has gone insane and I don't want to buy a bedsit or terraced hell hole in a cold wet miserable northern town full of drug addicts and black bin bags. ( and before some smart arse on here contradicts me, and they will, I know its not all like that, but it is if you don't have money)

I spent the end of last year touring and looking at France Spain and Portugal and decided France was the place for me. I spent most of this year looking for a property and have found my new home. I move in end of august. Its a big step, like you I am also solo and have had no help from family or friends in doing this and its actually quite easy and has been so far. Can I speak French? No! but I will try and learn.

As to your cat I understand totally, but on my travels I have seen quite a few with their owners in Motorhomes on aires. One roaming free with a little harness and another on a long lead and a collar attached to the bottom step, and a couple lounging on the dashboard not going out, all content and quite happy as larry. Why not do the same?

I spent most of my life alone in foreign countries, europe middle and far east. When you do it you'll wonder what all the anxeity was about. (it's actually far better overseas than the UK I can tell you!)

Go for it.

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Perhaps trying things out with the cat for a while may work? Trying sleeping out in the van, feeding the cat from it and so forth, and it may come to regard the M/H as its base?

That is perhaps the way to start a plan? A few weeks of that will start the process off, and then perhaps a tour around the UK. Take one problem at a time, thus dividing the challenges, sounds the best plan[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'd thought of that.... The problem is I don't get the motorhome till a week after I move out the house, I'll be in my mum's that week and she has a dog....
Not ramblings at all... I am doing a similar thing.

I quit my job because of a deep unhappiness with it all, I have seen a lot of change in my line of work and not for good. I saved very hard for years and got a small pot together. I sold my house I spent years renovating and made a pittance, but enough.

My plan: Move to France where I can buy a house outright and have a largish garden and workshop located in the middle of nowhere. In order to look I bought a motorhome that I will keep from now until it falls apart. I can't actually buy a place in the UK as the housing market has gone insane and I don't want to buy a bedsit or terraced hell hole in a cold wet miserable northern town full of drug addicts and black bin bags. ( and before some smart arse on here contradicts me, and they will, I know its not all like that, but it is if you don't have money)

I spent the end of last year touring and looking at France Spain and Portugal and decided France was the place for me. I spent most of this year looking for a property and have found my new home. I move in end of august. Its a big step, like you I am also solo and have had no help from family or friends in doing this and its actually quite easy and has been so far. Can I speak French? No! but I will try and learn.

As to your cat I understand totally, but on my travels I have seen quite a few with their owners in Motorhomes on aires. One roaming free with a little harness and another on a long lead and a collar attached to the bottom step, and a couple lounging on the dashboard not going out, all content and quite happy as larry. Why not do the same?

I spent most of my life alone in foreign countries, europe middle and far east. When you do it you'll wonder what all the anxeity was about. (it's actually far better overseas than the UK I can tell you!)

Go for it.
I did think there's probably others who have taken a cat with them.... Hmmm I might have to explore this more

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
I didn't start packing my house until the week before I was due to move out :D

Lol sod that I'd be even more stressed than I am just now, to be honest between selling the furniture with the house and then selling a lot of the other stuff I had I don't have that much left to justify storage, but there are some things I'm struggling to part with but I may just stick some of it in my mum's attic etc

Today I've packed five black bags of clothes for the charity shop at least someone will get some use out of them that way I've still got way more than will fit in the surprisingly large wardrobe and cupboards in the van.... But there's always under the floor or in the garage

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
I did think there's probably others who have taken a cat with them.... Hmmm I might have to explore this more
I have had 2 cats while fulltiming. They adapt pretty quickly to be honest. I only had them for short periods of time. One adopted me and I eventually found it's original owner. The other was a kitten that had been dumped in the middle of nowhere which became my mum's cat.

Just have to be a bit smart with them on feeding time, don't feed them them let them out if you want to leave in the next 2 hours :p

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
its the stuff that stops us as a plumber i have a shed and garage full of stuff ladders tools matierials two cats and a bed ridden mother in law

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
its the stuff that stops us as a plumber i have a shed and garage full of stuff ladders tools matierials two cats and a bed ridden mother in law
I can sympathise with the garage I have 3 sheds here and a were full of tools and car parts etc... But over the last 6 weeks I've been selling the stuff through eBay and gumtree etc cleared them all out and made a few quid for the adventure pot so that wasn't too bad, in trying to do this before I get the bed ridden mother problem because that's the thing there's always something that will come up to stop you living your dreams..... And my opportunity is now

Only now I'm trying to think how I can take the cat with me....... I've a week between moving out the house and getting the van if I can just find a cat sitter to take him in for a week lol..... Hmmm

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello, what a good thread, I would think the feelings you have are perfectly reasonable, but you seem to have it all thought out so I'm sure it will work out, @ianthebuilder did this a couple of years ago and he seems to have made the right desision. Re. The cats I just put Cats in the search at the top of the page and all sorts of information including a guide someone had put together. It's certainly doable. Have a great adventure, you could even call in on @Camping Gaza on your journey through France. Please keep posting and build up your Fun connections so much information available with the forum.
Good luck though I'm sure you won't need it.

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Do keep an eye on the rallys pages of the forum, especially those overseas as it will be a good chance to meet up with like minded people once away. Some funsters have camping sites too, parc verger is one that comes to mind and JJ in Portugal?
As Carol says meeting up with people will help on your solo travels. It is nice to share a drink and a natter just occasionally when travelling.

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Hello, what a good thread, I would think the feelings you have are perfectly reasonable, but you seem to have it all thought out so I'm sure it will work out, @ianthebuilder did this a couple of years ago and he seems to have made the right desision. Re. The cats I just put Cats in the search at the top of the page and all sorts of information including a guide someone had put together. It's certainly doable. Have a great adventure, you could even call in on @Camping Gaza on your journey through France. Please keep posting and build up your Fun connections so much information available with the forum.
Good luck though I'm sure you won't need it.
Yes that would be lovely to do that as despite being solo I'm very sociable... In fact it was much to my ex partners annoiance as she was very introverted and hated meeting new people whereas I was always out there talking to everyone ha ha

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Do keep an eye on the rallys pages of the forum, especially those overseas as it will be a good chance to meet up with like minded people once away. Some funsters have camping sites too, parc verger is one that comes to mind and JJ in Portugal?
As Carol says meeting up with people will help on your solo travels. It is nice to share a drink and a natter just occasionally when travelling.
Yes I've actually put my name down for the Fife one mid September as it's quite local to me and I will have collected my mh by then
The camping site tip abroad is good too thanks as it will be my first time in mainland Spain and Portugal so I've yet to plan where I'm going I thought I'd just follow the coast initially as it's harder to get lost just keep the water on the rhs and I'll be fine :)

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
We used to take our cats with us to shows, and one of them came abroad with us.

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
We used to take our cats with us to shows, and one of them came abroad with us.
I was just reading your comments in another thread regarding cats so I saw that..... Food for thought I'm trying now to arrange for someone to take him for the week gap I have between moving out the house and collecting the van... But a friend thinks she can :)

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
If you were really stuck, could he go into a good cattery, looks like you've decided your going to keep him. :)

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
If you were really stuck, could he go into a good cattery, looks like you've decided your going to keep him. :)
I'd love to keep him if I can.... But I want to be sure it's what's best for him and not for me so I guess I can try him over the next few months while I'm still in the UK and if that works out fine then no reason why he can't come to Europe with me, if he doesn't take to it then I'll have to try the rehoming route.
Think I'll have to get him chipped and injections done though

Nov 11, 2016
uk, no fixed abode
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
since 2016
I'm a bit in a similar position, without the cat though. I have 4 1/2 months to go to full timing (December 20th). Made redundant and decided to give this a go. Think I've got it sorted, what I will do, where I will stay, I think, I hope. The only thing I find hard to gauge is how much of the year I will need to work in order to have a few months off too. But the redundancy money will see me through at least the first few months and by then I should have some idea.
I have lived in a single room for years so there's not an awful lot of stuff to get rid of comparatively speaking. But everything I do have and need to get rid of is hard, every few weeks I can face up to yet another cull. Have thought to store some with friends, but what is the point of that? (and it's my own paintings and drawings and my art books that I am talking about)
I'm very excited about it and at the same time a bit concerned too. But I've had the idea and want to give it a shot and if it doesn't work out then there's no shame. The concern about this is an awful lot smaller than the total freak out panic that the idea of being stuck somewhere with a mortgage brings.
I've had the van for over 6 months now and go out with it whenever I have a weekend off.
Good luck!

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
I'm a bit in a similar position, without the cat though. I have 4 1/2 months to go to full timing (December 20th). Made redundant and decided to give this a go. Think I've got it sorted, what I will do, where I will stay, I think, I hope. The only thing I find hard to gauge is how much of the year I will need to work in order to have a few months off too. But the redundancy money will see me through at least the first few months and by then I should have some idea.
I have lived in a single room for years so there's not an awful lot of stuff to get rid of comparatively speaking. But everything I do have and need to get rid of is hard, every few weeks I can face up to yet another cull. Have thought to store some with friends, but what is the point of that? (and it's my own paintings and drawings and my art books that I am talking about)
I'm very excited about it and at the same time a bit concerned too. But I've had the idea and want to give it a shot and if it doesn't work out then there's no shame. The concern about this is an awful lot smaller than the total freak out panic that the idea of being stuck somewhere with a mortgage brings.
I've had the van for over 6 months now and go out with it whenever I have a weekend off.
Good luck!
Yes that's what I've been doing I started off with a pile of the very must keep six weeks ago then done another 4 weeks ago and another lol..... That pike has got a lot smaller
Its a shame as there's probably hundreds of pounds worth of stuff but I don't have the time to try and sell it or the patience to be honest.... I considered a car boot sale but I know I'd just get annoyed at people offering 20p for something I paid £100 for and barely used so charity shops it is

Good luck to you too

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Look forward to meeting you and having a natter at the Fife meet but no point waiting til your old and in bad health to do the things you want. I think you have a good attitude but there's no way I would dream of leaving my pet behind.,,I know I'm selfish :LOL:

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Look forward to meeting you and having a natter at the Fife meet but no point waiting til your old and in bad health to do the things you want. I think you have a good attitude but there's no way I would dream of leaving my pet behind.,,I know I'm selfish :LOL:
Believe it or not I'm trying not to be selfish, because he's used to going out when he wants etc I worry he may not like being cooped up in the van for hours on end. But if my friend can look after him between me moving out the house and getting the van I'm going to give it a go with him in the van and see how he takes to it :).... I'm very attached to him so I hope it works out

Will be nice to meet you to...... Garfield may well be there so I hope your pet don't chase cats

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back