Is every motorhome in scotland driving by loch lomond today? (1 Viewer)

geo glasgow

Free Member
Feb 2, 2014
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Auto-trail cheyenne
Exp
seriously hundreds well ok then maybe 200 :ROFLMAO:,,
and seriously dosnt anyone wave anymore HELLO,,
DONT bother waving me down 10 mile up the road when yer vans broke down or yav ran oota juice ,,,,, am aff,,,,,,,:Angry::Angry::Sad::cry:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
I guess they are too busy watching they don't hit the rocks on the left going North .. and the guard rail on the other side going south to have much time for waving ..

I hate driving that road.. full of [STRIKE]tossers[/STRIKE] tourists going too fast or too slow while rubbernecking.. or overtaking when it's unsafe..

Coaches go to fast and take up too much room.. ahhhhhgggggggggg

paulmold

Free Member
Jun 15, 2009
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
7 year (25yrs a tugger)
When we were up in Scotland two weeks ago, my arm was aching from waving, virtually every motorhome was waving at us.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Trikimiki

Free Member
Oct 14, 2012
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012
seriously hundreds well ok then maybe 200 :ROFLMAO:,,
and seriously dosnt anyone wave anymore HELLO,,
DONT bother waving me down 10 mile up the road when yer vans broke down or yav ran oota juice ,,,,, am aff,,,,,,,:Angry::Angry::Sad::cry:

Strangely enough I was driving from Glasgow to Edinburgh and return and I thought the same, almost every vehicle that went past was a motorhome. Must be the fine Scottish weather.

philw111

Free Member
Mar 22, 2009
Moray Firth
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr 484
Exp
Since 2004
I guess they are too busy watching they don't hit the rocks on the left going North .. and the guard rail on the other side going south to have much time for waving ..

I hate driving that road.. full of [STRIKE]tossers[/STRIKE] tourists going too fast or too slow while rubbernecking.. or overtaking when it's unsafe..

Coaches go to fast and take up too much room.. ahhhhhgggggggggg
Last time we were on there, we met an artic with a boat on the back - how we passed each other without touching, I will never know :Eeek:

Mags52

Free Member
Jun 2, 2010
Melrose Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Hymer B774
Exp
Since 2010
We're in Killin by Loch Tay. Travelled up this afternoon from Bathgate and saw dozens of motorhomes - almost all waved. Since we arrived at 3 p.m. we've had three of the four seasons. Just waiting for summer now. :roflmto:
Mags

OP
OP
geo glasgow

geo glasgow

Free Member
Feb 2, 2014
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Auto-trail cheyenne
Exp
yes but did you wave to me ??lol

i think i saw you ....:winky::winky:

We're in Killin by Loch Tay. Travelled up this afternoon from Bathgate and saw dozens of motorhomes - almost all waved. Since we arrived at 3 p.m. we've had three of the four seasons. Just waiting for summer now. :roflmto:
Mags

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
We are in Pitlochry stopping overnight on our way back from the Inverness meet. :Smile:

Trikimiki

Free Member
Oct 14, 2012
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012
I am at Greenock ocean terminal at 7.45 tomorrow morning if anyone needs directions:ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back