Free Member
Mar 25, 2014
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
It is the same with the ACSI CC as well as the France Passion . You have to get a new one every year . No big deal ....you don't have to buy it now if you don't need it till next spring . Might it be an idea of the britstops to have a card like the Acsi book and then encourage the businesses who are in the plan to ask for it on arrival .

Apr 13, 2012
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
1996, then break 'til 2011
It is the same with the ACSI CC as well as the France Passion . You have to get a new one every year . No big deal ....you don't have to buy it now if you don't need it till next spring . Might it be an idea of the britstops to have a card like the Acsi book and then encourage the businesses who are in the plan to ask for it on arrival .

It's not quite the same - ACSI cards will be used mostly for a few trips - Britstops could be used every week all seasons. Britstops are not camp sites - no charge - they hope visitors will spend - the more visitors.............

I can't see that not producing a card would get you turned away

I still think Britstops - both the company and the stops are missing out

:)

OP
OP
whereru

whereru

Free Member
Jun 16, 2014
Paignton, Devon
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
After reading these posts I have decided to keep the book and give it a go, looking at the price of some sites this month the book would pay for itself having just one night on a Brit Stop.

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Not sure weather to return the book and then buy it again at beginning of Feb at least I will get a full year for the £25.00. I don't want to sound penny pinching but I would prefer to get 12 months for my £25 as apposed to 6 months

Sounds penny pinching...two or three nights and its paid for itself......No pockets in a shroud..use it and enjoy..BUSBY:LOL::LOL:

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
Not long enough, but a little common sense helps..........
After reading these posts I have decided to keep the book and give it a go, looking at the price of some sites this month the book would pay for itself having just one night on a Brit Stop.

You will really enjoy Brit Stops and I'm sure you will be back here telling us all about the places you visited. Have fun.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

andreWander

Free Member
Feb 19, 2014
Thames Valley
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun Ti 2007
Exp
I like to support Britstops in anyway I can. We need resources like this and it takes effort to get one like this going from scratch. Since it's inception it got better and better. They also do updates during the year and the email I got last week added 69 more. Fabulous value as France Passion doesn't do updates midd term. If money really is important then suggest a venue and if it's accepted you get the next years book free

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
lazy buzzard ~ £7 per night, hee hee

Dec 10, 2013
South Staffs
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740GJ
Exp
Since 2013
great value for money.. proper site .. for about the same price as two drinks at a pub.

We use Brit Stops as well as C&CC, but if we fancy a meal out we stop at a Brit Stops pub. That way we only pay for the meal and not the site fee as well.
If we want to stop a night and cater for our self we use a campsite.:)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back