Rally Chat - Is anyone planning to go to motorhome shows this year like peterborough or malvern? | Page 2 | MotorhomeFun | The Motorhome Support and Social Network

Rally Chat Is anyone planning to go to motorhome shows this year like peterborough or malvern?

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Owning my own a newbie
Is Chester still on. It says cancelled on rallies page but the Chester site is still open for bookings.
chester is avoiding refunding those who cannot do not want to attend if you have not paid them any money I would avoid paying out until you are sure you are going/ they are open

Jun 7, 2020
London
Funster No
MH
N&B ClouLiner
Exp
Since 1980
another refund to organise !!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
Some have carried their payment over for next year Chester campfest

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Just sorted out visit to Stratford - it's just a rally now but we never went for the show (or racing) anyway, just for the chance to get away really but this time have also worked in a week to give mums carers a break afterwards.

Have booked Malvern @cos we always go to Malvern. What happens when we get there will be dependant on current conditions but we never go to the entertainment now (quality is now very poor IMO) nor do we go on the bus trips. Usually work in a week around the area before/afterwards - just love the Cotswolds. If they cancel it, well, we'll deal with it then, but for now gives us something to look forward to.

I've even resurrected our plans to return to Ireland in September - just trying to remain positive.

Aug 17, 2016
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs
Exp
4 years.
Far too soon, spike in Leicester, this week, the writings on the wall.
I'll move around when there is an immunisation, had the jab, and have it proven it works.

Mr Chrysalis

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 8, 2016
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 890F A Class
Exp
Since 2016, caravans before that, folding Caravan, tents before that
Im still booked for Malvern Does anyone know if it is still on?

Jul 29, 2017
South Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1985
The latest press release I can find on showgoer.co.uk shows Norfolk cancelled Peterborough possible, wild camping only and all other shows still on at moment.

Jun 12, 2017
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
This may have been mentioned elsewhere but I just noticed that Camperfest is now moved to 1/4/21 so Iā€™ll hang in to then

West Country Motorhomes
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Rhino Installs