is a mobilvetta s73 a reliable motorhome? (1 Viewer)

solitaire woman

Free Member
Apr 27, 2008
Funster No
I am thinking of changing my motorhome and have been offered a 06 Mobilvetta s73. I dont know anything about this make of motorhome and wondered if anyone could give me some advice. My concerns are:length is over 7m, is this a problem on ferries, sites etc.
Payload only seems to be about 470kg which doesnt sound alot for such a large motor home, and finally the brand itself. Is this make known for any major problems. It is a 2.8jtd fiat engine.
Many thanks for any replies.

weymard

Free Member
Jan 25, 2009
CHERBOURG NORMANDY
Funster No
MH
US TRUCK CAMPER
Exp
I had a mobilvetta euroyacht 195 (7m15) , 10 years ago. Drove 2 years and 70 000 km. Great camper, good insulation (I went to Alpes with -28° C the night and -15° C the day ! 1 bottle LPG 13 kg for heating ,cooking, water heater for a full one week). You must control the water connections, not always perfect ! And control the assembly of vent, the joint is not always perfect, specially if you have a Heiki.
For the weight, do not believe that you have 470 kg of payload , it is impossible with 7 meter for all quality motorhomes ! With my Euroyacht 195 the REAL payload (controled by me) was 50 kg !!!! My real weight loaded was around 4000 kg !! But i drove 70 000 km without breakdowns. other aspect the wooden veneer may be a little fragile (too thin).

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi all I can say is they look very nice and the engine (serviced properly) will give years of trouble free motoring.The build quality looks up there with some of the best marquees :thumb: looking may be different to using ? but go for it :thumb:
terry

Steven Fawcett

Free Member
Sep 23, 2008
manchester
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
2 years
i have a mobilvetta euroyachat 180 had it three years been spain france and italy
italian design tastfully finnised no problems nice van

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back