Ireland to open hotels and hospitality on 29th June (1 Viewer)

May 12, 2019
Tyneside-Cadiz: All points between!
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
Years Tugging - Newbie MHing
Looks like Ireland will be open for business on 29th, at least their caravan and Camping sites should be available for us then too?

A trip over via NI would be a lovely trip!

Oct 31, 2019
Manchester
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape 674
Exp
“ I’m a newbie”
Yes i saw that on the Irish daily briefing today, let's hope Boris and his 'Scientists' follow suite otherwise Ireland will be full of Caravans and Moho's :LOL:

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
How are you going to get there? that boat from Liverpool will be really busy?? I'll be in the que for the Welsh boats if they lift the 5 mile rule 🚢🚢

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
Can’t see the French opening their border to UK on 15th!
I think that opening is a near odds on certainty. I would prefer them to announce it was closing for a week longer than our quarantine. Their response so far is to ask us politely if we wouldnt mind quarantining. I think i would prefer Monsieur Radical to come out and do exactly what you think and ban us, I would also like all other europeans to ban us in response to, what i believe, is unnecessary

OP
OP
I
May 12, 2019
Tyneside-Cadiz: All points between!
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
Years Tugging - Newbie MHing
Not entirely sure what you comment meant but I am sure that if the UK inflicts quarantine on incoming French they will, for sure reciprocate!

Boris7

Banned
Jan 27, 2020
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Burford
Exp
1 year
If travel to Eire opens before Scotland or France / Portugal they'll be a big bloke heading to any port with a ferry operating, then as soon as landed off to Milltown Co Kerry.

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
Not entirely sure what you comment meant but I am sure that if the UK inflicts quarantine on incoming French they will, for sure reciprocate!
The will reciprocate with a polite request. Nothing like we are doing. They will advise more then enforce and wont be checking up on you. IF they put a quarantine in place.

I would prefer them to do exactly the same as us, as I believe it will force an "air bridge" sooner rather than later

Sapper520

Free Member
Jan 22, 2020
North Somerset
Funster No
MH
No longer own one
Exp
September 2020
Got a son living in The Netherlands. He’s already informed me that it’s looking unlikely the Dutch will open borders on 15th. Stenaline are accepting bookings but don’t tell you essential travel to Holland is to visit terminally ill near relatives, or near family funerals.

Quarantine for most as of Monday. Mainland UK to Ireland will be fine, but if you travel via France to Eire then to any part of the UK......quarantine.

I’m looking at anyway I can to get to The Netherlands, even if it means 2 weeks quarantine on return. Haven’t seen Son for a year, and his family for 9 months.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back