Ireland passenger locator (1 Viewer)

Bailey baby

Free Member
Jul 16, 2018
Funster No
MH
Bailey Approach se 6
Good morning, we are heading to Ireland in a couple of weeks, need some advice. On the form you have to put addresses where you are staying, but we are in our motorhome wild camping for the best part. And don't know where we will be, so how do we put an address in form.
Many thanks Tim & Andrea

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Tim & Andrea, when others have asked the same question re Spain or France, the advice given is to enter your first port of call, be it a campsite or a town. The forms don't cater for touring tourists, only those booked into accommodation of some sort.

Good luck with it.

Jock. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Pirahna

Free Member
Aug 20, 2020
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet.
Exp
Since never. I've been a lightweight tent camper for the last 45 years.
I arrived in Ireland yesterday. I was asked at Holyhead if I had my vaccine passport but it wasn't checked. I was asked to show it when leaving Dublin port, just looked at, not scanned.

Nobody asked about the locator form.

marchie

Free Member
Mar 9, 2021
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Good morning, we are heading to Ireland in a couple of weeks, need some advice. On the form you have to put addresses where you are staying, but we are in our motorhome wild camping for the best part. And don't know where we will be, so how do we put an address in form.
Many thanks Tim & Andrea
Can you enter your mobile number so that you can be texted or telephoned? Is there a contact number that you can ring? You can't be the first m/homers to be touring [but you might be the first to raise the question] so the authorities should either have a process , or will need to start working on one! Possible that the Implementation Team have a mindset that envisages Passenger arrivals at airports/seaports who then move to their B&B or hotel or pre booked campsite, so the 'What about wild campers following their nose?' question may be something of a revelation!

Steve

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back