scotty1

Free Member
Mar 10, 2010
Kent
Funster No
MH
Wildax solaris xl
Exp
going to france then on to Spain over xmas,what is best way to get some tv while there,ta

Jan 2, 2015
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Burstner Solano t725
Exp
since 2014
Simplest way on your iPad would be to download the FilmOn app but you will need a fairly good wifi to use it. Most site wifi' are good enough without buffering.
I have tried a couple of times on our current trip to Spain to use our Three mifi but it has never been strong enough and it eats the data.

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Thought there was a problem at the moment with FILMON,,BUSBY,,

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Simplest way on your iPad would be to download the FilmOn app but you will need a fairly good wifi to use it. Most site wifi' are good enough without buffering.
I have tried a couple of times on our current trip to Spain to use our Three mifi but it has never been strong enough and it eats the data.

Someone has been on different sites than us, we often struggle to download emails if they include a picture. We consider it very anti social to download TV on the site wifi as it stuffs it for everyone

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
We consider it very anti social to download TV on the site wifi as it stuffs it for everyone
Totally agree very selfish anti-social thing to do.
The only exception is if you do it in unsocial hours, if I want to watch a Motor GP I do after 1:00am when I am unlikely to hog the bandwidth and affect other users.

mid4did

Free Member
Sep 29, 2012
N.somerset
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp R 655 GT
Exp
started in a minivan 1970's when I could fit into it.
Probably a bit fiddly for the ipad but there are options.Works well down most social/football clubs free wifi I frequent (y)
Link Removed

May 8, 2016
silver coast, portugal
Funster No
MH
C Class: Low profile
Exp
Boatie for 20 years
Thought there was a problem at the moment with FILMON,,BUSBY,,
It's on and off, as it gets shut down a lot.

Mobdro works quite well atm, although it is rumoured that Apple may be withdrawing it from their store for copyright infringement

Slingbox is the best, most reliable and legal solution, but you still need quite a good network connection. At least that way you know it will always be available though
Amazon product ASIN B00XKWMK12

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back