Free Member
Nov 17, 2009
Braintree. Essex
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
3 years
I have just bought a new iPad 3 and while playing or is it using I have put two Internet links to motor home fun but I only wanted one I have tried to remove one without luck anyone out there who can help also anyone know of a good simple book / guide for iPad.

Thanks

Terry

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I have just bought a new iPad 3 and while playing or is it using I have put two Internet links to motor home fun but I only wanted one I have tried to remove one without luck anyone out there who can help also anyone know of a good simple book / guide for iPad.

Thanks

Terry

I havent got my ipad with me. Do you mean you have bookmarked MHF twice?

If so i think you go into bookmarks and I think there is an edit option somewhere top right:thumb:

Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
I found the best way to get MHF on the ipad is to download the app for IPS communities then add MHF to the list of forums you want, then you do not use safair to view the forum just the app.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010

Thanks

Terry

Hi Terry
There's a very good free app in the App Store, 'Ipad user guide for iOS 5.1, I'm sure you will find it useful.
:thumb:

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
There is a new app now for google chrome (free) just download that and access motorhome fun through that.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back