Jun 7, 2011
Australia
Funster No
MH
Peugeot auto sleeper
Exp
since 2010
Hi,
Has anybody created an inventory spreadsheet for their van and willing to let me use the setup?

many thanks

OP
OP
Mathilde

Mathilde

Free Member
Jun 7, 2011
Australia
Funster No
MH
Peugeot auto sleeper
Exp
since 2010
Thanks PaulyP. I will have a look.
I had seen some very good spreadsheets on some blogs previously where funsters had recorded expenses, where they stayed and also inventory lists, and unfortunately I can't find the blogs again.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 2, 2015
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Burstner Solano t725
Exp
since 2014
Do you mean a check list to go through before you set of on a trip or a list of things you have bought for your van with their costs?

If it is the former I just use a WORD document that I leave on the desktop that I add to whenever I have forgotten something. I could easily transfer it to an EXCEL sheet for you if you wanted. Everyone is different in what they need/want, so just go through a theoretical trip and record what you will need when you set off, arrive at ferry or site, set-up, make a meal, have a drink, go to bed, get up etc etc.

wingman

Free Member
Feb 10, 2013
Romford, Essex
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Lo-Profile
Exp
Since 2012
Sorry about the photo orientation, but here's mine. Couldn't photograph every page!!

It's a cross between a pre-flight checklist and an ambulance equipment style checklist.

It starts with an exterior 'walk-around' (ensuring fanlights closed, TV aerial down, tyres ok) etc etc etc. Then cab, then hab area and finishes in the loo.

I just sat in the van, brainstormed the equipment and systems, then arranged it all in a logical sequence. Any new items are added using a permanent marker, then typed and laminated properly when I amend the inventory.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    101.5 KB · Views: 19

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread