Han

Free Member
May 24, 2019
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun TI 700MEG
Exp
Hi,
I am from the Netherlands and travelling in a motorhome since 2001. My current mh is a Knaus SUN TI 700MEG.
This year (2019) I replaced my Megasat satelite receiver with a Oyster Vision system, which works much better than the Megasat system ( in my opinion).
As it failed yesterday (holiday in Spain), I have been looking for an answer and while doing, found this forum.
My problem is as follows:
While the dish was retracting, it was blocked for a small moment. After this, everything was working fine, accept for the retraction. I got an error message: "1800 feedarm not adjusted" . While driving, a continuous beep signal is active.
I guess it has to do with end stop swich(es). Who knows how to solve this problem?
Thanks in advance,
Han

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
:hiya:
If you don’t get any answers about your problem, then you may do better to post a new thread with “Help with oyster Vision wanted”. or similar.
Sorry I know nothing about satellite systems.

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
:WelcomeFlag::WelcomeFlag:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Hi,
I am from the Netherlands and travelling in a motorhome since 2001. My current mh is a Knaus SUN TI 700MEG.
This year (2019) I replaced my Megasat satelite receiver with a Oyster Vision system, which works much better than the Megasat system ( in my opinion).
As it failed yesterday (holiday in Spain), I have been looking for an answer and while doing, found this forum.
My problem is as follows:
While the dish was retracting, it was blocked for a small moment. After this, everything was working fine, accept for the retraction. I got an error message: "1800 feedarm not adjusted" . While driving, a continuous beep signal is active.
I guess it has to do with end stop swich(es). Who knows how to solve this problem?
Thanks in advance,
Han
It may be mechanical and require stripping and resetting up, but.....

Find the main 12 v feed to it.. Chances are that it is fused.
Pull out the fuse, wait a couple of seconds and replace.
That will force the thing to reset the x and y motors which will set it all back up for you..
If that does not work then yes, the microswitch that is activated by by a little roll pin might be activating early.. possibly due to a partial momentary jam up, but I have never known that to happen

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back