Introduce my self (1 Viewer)

Dec 6, 2008
Lisbon
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Hello, I'm the Autocaravana Adventure :thumb: from Lisbon, Portugal :sin:. I'm 47 years old, some travels in Europe and Nord of Africa. To introduce to you and to see a litlle more about the Motorhome Adventure, you can see in:

Link Removed with translator online

If you have any questions or if you need that i clarify anything about Portugal, or about something that you want to now, i'll be glad to ansewr in my english. :Doh:

I hope to visit your country in my motorhome very soon.

Best regards and :Smile:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
hi and Link Removed to the FUN.

i'm sure your help and information regarding Portugal will be very much appreciated by a quite few of the members.::bigsmile:

any questions you may have will be quickly answered by someone on the forum.:thumb:

john.

Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tink

Free Member
Sep 9, 2008
derbyshire
Funster No
MH
5ver
Exp
30 on & off
WELCOME TO THE FUN A/A I AM SURE YOUR ENGLISH WILL BE BETTER THAN MY PORTUGUESE:Doh::Doh::thumb:

superk

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Devon
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion now sold
Exp
8 years
A warm welcome to you.::bigsmile:

:Smile:
Keith

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
hi welcome from me too, don't come to the uk just yets its bloody cold, stay in the warm you are so lucky to still be seeing warm sunshine::bigsmile:
ruth

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I hope to visit your country in my motorhome very soon. Best regards and :Smile:

Why ?

Do you want to know what it feels like to be wet and freezing ?

All we can think of is getting out of Britain to somewhere warm and inviting.

Seriously, we are not very motorhome friendly over here. There are a lot of expensive camp sites that are quite good but fully booked most weekends and most of the main holidays.

It might be a good idea if you told us your plans and we can offer advice.

Brian.

dshague

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
VAN CONVERSION
Exp
20 years
hi and welcome:Smile:

OP
OP
autocaravana adventure
Dec 6, 2008
Lisbon
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Tanks to everybody

:coolthumb:Hello everyone, thank you for your warm welcome to the forum. Around here the sun is hidden and has been walking a few days of very cold :rain:. Our desire to visit England is very big, and we are thinking to go in the spring :sin:. Were already in London, by plain and love, now we want to go again with the motorhome to visit all country. We have reports of England through the daughter :active: who is there to trainees at the university.
Again we appreciate the reception at the forum.:thanks:
:Blush:
Sorry about my english.​

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).

Sorry about my english.​
No need to apologise. You speak two languages, whereas most of us Brits only speak the one.

Anyway, welcome to MHFun. Are you visiting England specifically, or Great Britain in general? My reason for asking is that Scotland and Wales have lovely locations for motorhoming, as does Ireland which is part of the British Isles.

Autocaravana Adventure, surely you will have a shorter name that we could know you by, perhaps in you signature maybe? :winky:

Cheers,

Jock & Rita.

OP
OP
autocaravana adventure
Dec 6, 2008
Lisbon
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Hello and tanks

Are you visiting England specifically, or Great Britain in general? My reason for asking is that Scotland and Wales have lovely locations for motorhoming, as does Ireland which is part of the British Isles.
Hello, we are thinking in the sprin :sin:, we have about 2 months, to visite Great Britain. We want to go to :coolthumb: Great Britain in general, to see the magnificent landscapes of Scotland, than we gonna ask that lovely locations :thumb: for motorhoming that you spoke nicely, if you dont mind.

Autocaravana Adventure, surely you will have a shorter name that we could know you by, perhaps in you signature maybe?

Yes, soure that we have a shorter name:Doh:, you can call us Ba and Cris.

:thanks2: Cheers

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back