into the unknown! Fleurette motor homes? (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
steve the chip

steve the chip

Free Member
Nov 17, 2019
West midlands
Funster No
MH
FloriumMayflower69LO
Exp
2020( great time to start!)
Part of buying one of the Fluerette range is that they ask you over to the factory in La-Rochelle for a tour to see how they put them together, looking forward to that when we can get over there.

Oct 25, 2016
Hartford Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 79-
Exp
Lots but slow learner.
Hi Bobnick, is that your blue jag or have you blagged a photo!
lovely looking motor.
Hi Steve, indeed it is my pride and joy. Almost concourse.
20200520_123724[1].jpg
IMG-20190724-WA0002[1].jpg
IMG-20190724-WA0005[1].jpg
IMG-20190724-WA0021[1].jpg

OP
OP
steve the chip

steve the chip

Free Member
Nov 17, 2019
West midlands
Funster No
MH
FloriumMayflower69LO
Exp
Wow, well done you!
the closest I can get was my similarly coloured Triumph Spitfire, that was many years ago and I regret the day I sold it, great days ,great car. Just a quick note, not long ago I worked for the son of the designer of the E type who lives near Stratford on Avon, he has originals and prototypes in a large workshop, I counted 9 in various stages of rebuild.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 17, 2021
Beverley, UK
Funster No
MH
Florium magister74ml
Exp
Been caravanner for over thirty years,now going to have motorhome very soon.
Although part of the Rapido Group , this company I think started life as furniture or Cabinet makers , is the Frame made of wood ? I love their design , but , can't justify buying one at present
They were actually boat builders.and been building motor homes for fifty years. And the build quality is stunning.

OP
OP
steve the chip

steve the chip

Free Member
Nov 17, 2019
West midlands
Funster No
MH
FloriumMayflower69LO
Exp
5AD53F20-7ADD-4177-8662-A9358F32DFF7.jpeg

When I started this little thread I was wondering whether we should take the plunge and commit to buying something a little unknown, I must say we are happy to report we haven’t been disappointed. So I thought I would put a snap of our florium here ( perched in our back garden) so that anyone looking at buying has a another choice of motorhome available. I must say ( being a carpenter/ joiner) I find the build quality very good.
And yes, I do drive it through that garage to park it at the rear of our house.

Nov 1, 2015
Norwich
Funster No
MH
RAPIDO 686F
Exp
Thanks for the update, if and when I change this is the make we shall be interested in.
Ray

Metamorfosis

Free Member
Oct 13, 2018
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 680g
Nice to see another rear bathroom model as I wasn't aware that fleurette offered any. It is a very similar layout to my Burstner 680g and I think this layout optimises the sub 7m space for a couple.

OP
OP
steve the chip

steve the chip

Free Member
Nov 17, 2019
West midlands
Funster No
MH
FloriumMayflower69LO
Exp
Ignore the two strange people on the video!

Oct 25, 2016
Hartford Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 79-
Exp
Lots but slow learner.
No vid for me. Just a picture of a strange lady having a brew:LOL:

Just been on their web site. Like what i see. Need to look more and ask question so sent Wanderhomes a mail as the "say" they have some.
The 74 LTS looks good, however a slightly bigger one would suit better.

What do you recon to the build quality??

OP
OP
steve the chip

steve the chip

Free Member
Nov 17, 2019
West midlands
Funster No
MH
FloriumMayflower69LO
Exp
Our 69LO is well designed, the new version is now slightly shorter and a little different inside eg the TV positioned has moved away from the kitchen area where it was a 32” but now is much smaller near the entrance door, but very happy with build and finish, it isn’t a flimsy internal construction and you can compare colours and looks to Pilote and Rapido, we looked at the Pilote but the sliding bathroom entrance door was plastic, very awkward and non- sliding and that put doubts in my mind as to the rest of the materials used.
We bought at the NEC and the request for an awning, bbq point, extra power socket,spare wheel, alarm, mud flaps was duly accepted without additional cost.
So far so good with Wanderhomes, three phone calls whilst on sites with resetting heating system and other bits resulted in tech dept quickly responding and very helpful, not yet had cause to use their response to replacements or repairs but I’m sure I will pass on any experiences I may have.

Oct 25, 2016
Hartford Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 79-
Exp
Lots but slow learner.
Our 69LO is well designed, the new version is now slightly shorter and a little different inside eg the TV positioned has moved away from the kitchen area where it was a 32” but now is much smaller near the entrance door, but very happy with build and finish, it isn’t a flimsy internal construction and you can compare colours and looks to Pilote and Rapido, we looked at the Pilote but the sliding bathroom entrance door was plastic, very awkward and non- sliding and that put doubts in my mind as to the rest of the materials used.
We bought at the NEC and the request for an awning, bbq point, extra power socket,spare wheel, alarm, mud flaps was duly accepted without additional cost.
So far so good with Wanderhomes, three phone calls whilst on sites with resetting heating system and other bits resulted in tech dept quickly responding and very helpful, not yet had cause to use their response to replacements or repairs but I’m sure I will pass on any experiences I may have.
Thanks Steve, very helpful. As mentioned waiting for Wanderhomes to come back to me to confirm they have in stock to look at.
Will revert.

Feb 22, 2016
York
Funster No
MH
Bailey 620 Approach
Exp
Since 2015
Just Mr Googled them. Nice looking vans. Couldn't find prices.
I‘ve found, as a general rule, if you can’t find the prices, they‘re too expensive for me!😀

Capn zlog

Free Member
Jun 24, 2020
Lancashire, UK
Funster No
MH
Fleurette Nyroca
Exp
Since 2014 previously with a Conway since 2000
does anybody own or know anything about fleurette motor homes build quality as we have found the perfect layout but know zero about the make
I have owned a 2001 for about 9 years. Great van built on an Alko frame with a 2.8 fiat engine. Toured France and Spain and the Uk without too many problems. DVLA were slow in re registering it in the UK but sound engineering! Would recommend!

Jun 17, 2021
Beverley, UK
Funster No
MH
Florium magister74ml
Exp
We purchased a Florian magister 74 MLF Cristal purch from Wanda home at south cave

PT04JET

Free Member
Oct 17, 2021
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet
Hi all
Very new to all this but we found the post most helpful
We have just ordered our Fleuette 67lo
Mayflower our first from
Wandahome
will be ready April 2022
We still are not sure what weight we can expect to be able to use does anyone have any idea
Will keep you posted
Paul and Jean

Jun 17, 2021
Beverley, UK
Funster No
MH
Florium magister74ml
Exp
Have to say we love our M L F magister, not cheap and it seems wandahome are now sole suppliers in the uk and next years quota is not very many.
once you get used to the control panels it’s easy peasy ,and when you put the heating system on make sure your sat down as the power is huge and warms the motorhome in minutes.

Jun 17, 2021
Beverley, UK
Funster No
MH
Florium magister74ml
Exp
Hi all
Very new to all this but we found the post most helpful
We have just ordered our Fleuette 67lo
Mayflower our first from
Wandahome
will be ready April 2022
We still are not sure what weight we can expect to be able to use does anyone have any idea
Will keep you posted
Paul and Jean
Our magister came in at 3160 kg thats with solar panel and nine speed auto gearbox.think the mayflower is the A class model but still very similar weight.
we tell everyone ours is a two berth as we don’t want to share it.

PT04JET

Free Member
Oct 17, 2021
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet
Thank you for that it’s not a A class it has a Fait cab
The photo is of the model we are getting next year

Attachments

• 8AF4B574-AAB3-4ACC-A46C-C80C2229EDF4.jpeg
    8AF4B574-AAB3-4ACC-A46C-C80C2229EDF4.jpeg