TUCANO
Aug 15, 2014
Exiled in Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Pilote 600L
Exp
Since 2006
Genuinely no worries about it at all, and I am getting quite used to being a B.A.V.
Born Again Virgin :rofl:

May 8, 2016
silver coast, portugal
Funster No
MH
C Class: Low profile
Exp
Boatie for 20 years
I'd go for it, there are some lovely people out there, and many will be genuine and intelligent

Be careful to use the best site, though. I got chucked off the screwfix forum for a slight misunderstanding on my part about what was on offer. I still think I should contact Advertising Standards

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
I'd go for it, there are some lovely people out there, and many will be genuine and intelligent

Be careful to use the best site, though. I got chucked off the screwfix forum for a slight misunderstanding on my part about what was on offer. I still think I should contact Advertising Standards
My take, I would research all the dating sites first....ones like plenty of fish are free or cheap and attract some less serious or brassic punters. Some like Elite singles attract more than its fair share of gold diggers, match was good and ones like Guardian solemates attract intelligent tottie.....(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Short story time,
Joined a dating site, met a great looking lady that I liked a lot and she also liked me.
Met twice and two months later she decided that her terminally ill son deserved her attention more than I did.
I regrettably have to agree with her so here I am back on my own, so please DO NOT watch this space :doh:

One brave lady then. Agree with her decision .. she will have some hard times ahead of her :( . Please just send her a message of support occasionally .. it will mean so much to her.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Born again virgin...
Well I don't know how it affects men ... maybe your penis will just drop off one day. I know that I as a woman have just healed up and I work part time as a tailor's dummy. It pays the gas and leccy bill. :)

Sep 11, 2014
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
Since 2013
..ones like plenty of fish are free or cheap and attract some less serious or brassic punters....(y)

I beg your pardon? Brian and I met on POF, both of us serious and neither brassic. Granted there were a fair number of unsuitables to sift through but well worth it in the end.

I doubt very much if I would have met a partner without making that effort, already had 20 single years under my belt and didn't fancy doubling it.

We've also got the kind of relationship that eluded both of us first time round. Happy days.

Karen

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
I beg your pardon? Brian and I met on POF, both of us serious and neither brassic. Granted there were a fair number of unsuitables to sift through but well worth it in the end.

I doubt very much if I would have met a partner without making that effort, already had 20 single years under my belt and didn't fancy doubling it.

We've also got the kind of relationship that eluded both of us first time round. Happy days.

Karen
Its not a proper day if I haven't offended someone.....anyway glad it worked out for you two (y)

OP
OP
TUCANO
Aug 15, 2014
Exiled in Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Pilote 600L
Exp
Since 2006
Born again virgin...
Well I don't know how it affects men ... maybe your penis will just drop off one day. I know that I as a woman have just healed up and I work part time as a tailor's dummy. It pays the gas and leccy bill. :)
Joy,
Could perhaps be a good day if it does drop off, would give me a better blood flow to my brain and I could then start to think of other things :Eeek:

As for sending her messages of support, we text on a fairly regular basis as there are no ill feelings between us, just a large dose of reality to get in the way of a dream.(y)

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
Joy,
Could perhaps be a good day if it does drop off, would give me a better blood flow to my brain and I could then start to think of other things :Eeek:
Noooooo you don't want to be squirting pee without a directional hose :Eeek:

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Not in your position, but at our age it could happen very easily.
I met the present Mrs Rangi after a very bad break up with my first wife. The put me off any thought of a permanent relationship. I swanned around the world, good times outweighed the bad times.

Until several years later, I attended an opening of a Trust Pub in Johnsonville NZ ,
And as Joy @movan has said, "Eyes across the room" :hi5:

That was Dec. 16 1973

Go for it Mr T you only have one go at this life, enjoy it to the full

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
Precisely my point if it did drop off, I would not be interested it which way it was pointing :whistle:
Yes but you would have to sit down or get a wet leg ;)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back