Internal cab screens (1 Viewer)

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Hi Paul

You won't find internal screen covers on the aftermarket, for the type of external cover we can supply see pic below.

If it is internal ones you want, have a word with Scotjimland. From memory he got the necessary materials and made his own.

Hope this helps.

Linda

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited by a moderator:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Mine is a Ford 460 chassis but surely everything above that is different and becomes down to the body build? i.e. my was built by Sellers.

Others by Winnebago, Georgie Boy and so on?

So it would be a custom made one built to suit your coach (Coachman Concorde in your case) that you would need.

Last edited:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
If it is internal ones you want, have a word with Scotjimland. From memory he got the necessary materials and made his own.

Hope this helps.

Linda

Hi Paul..

I looked into it but I haven't made any yet, you can buy material from O'leary's by the meter, Kijana made his own and bought material cheaper from Screwfix to make a complete set for his RV . .

Link Removed

Last edited:

PeteH

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
Screen covers

Hi

Try Tayormade 01484 661918, He made my EXTERNAL ones for a Pace Arrow. But i am sure He asked at the time if I wanted INTERNAL. Any how got to be worth a Phone call. My current rig has Thick LINED curtains and I find I don`t reay need them.

regards

Pete

PeteH

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
Screen covers

Hi

Try Tayormade 01484 661918, He made my EXTERNAL ones for a Pace Arrow. But i am sure He asked at the time if I wanted INTERNAL. Any how got to be worth a Phone call. My current rig has Thick LINED curtains and I find I don`t reay need them.

regards

Pete

Update:-

Post on the ARVM site for guy who had INTERNAL screens made by Taylor. and swears by them. so they are available.
he also said that taylors are swamped with work and backlogged orders Soooo!

pete

S

sammyb

Deleted User
Insulation Screens

I need a set of screens for a Ford 460 cab cant find them anywere anybody got any idea,s
Paul:Smile:

Quick question whats the difference between the E 450 and the Ford 460
is the body longer.
The reason I ask is that our company Van Comfort have just supplied inner screens for the Ford E450 motorhome (super Duty front windscreen and side cab windows

If its the same they are £72.50
total price

if not look at our website
www.vancomfort.co.uk
for full information - we can supply made to measure

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries