INTERMITTENT Problem with IE10 (1 Viewer)

Mar 12, 2012
Bridgend, South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Just started!
I've been using Chrome for a while because of issues I was experiencing with IE. There were some things I liked in IE that weren't 'obviously' available in Chrome so when Microsoft launched IE10 I thought I'd take a look. Guess what, the Return Key only works intermittently - hence this post being all in one joined up jumble!!! I just did a search for a resolution to the problem and discovered that many are suffering the same problem. I find it amazing that Microsoft have allowed the product to come to the market without proper testing but having said that, I've been in computers so long, I've got used to it. Still not found the answer so back to Chrome.

Jul 1, 2010
SW Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 588 DL
Exp
Since September 2010
Tried chrome its good on my tablet, wasn't impressed on my pc so went back to Firefox which takes some beating the last couple of IE have had so many issues I wouldn't use it.:Eeek:

MikeandCarolyn

Free Member
Mar 18, 2008
Worle,North Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2009
For past 2 weeks have been running Win8 and IE10 on my PC (it had a crack Win7 which was giving me probs,so decided to go legal ) so far I've had no issues at all ::bigsmile:
I've also put IE 10 on our Media centre and that seems ok so far.
Mike

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Spacerunner

Free Member
Apr 7, 2008
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Tried chrome its good on my tablet, wasn't impressed on my pc so went back to Firefox which takes some beating the last couple of IE have had so many issues I wouldn't use it.:Eeek:

Veering wildly off topic :winky:.

Have you tried Dolphin on your tablet? I find its better than Chrome which I have been a big fan of for several years.

reader

Free Member
Apr 27, 2011
IO83rk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
To carry on the annimal theme of the previous post.

Comodo Dragon is a cut down version of Chrome, it doesnt have some of the Google tarcking stuff in. All the Chrome extensions work in it if you want them.

In Windows 7 it is faster than either Firefox or IE10, in Windows 8 I think its speed is on a par with IE10 which is faster than previous incarnations of IE.

There are all sorts of things wrong with IE10 if you search on the Microsoft Community, and they dont seem to be getting sorted, shame really

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back