Interior Lights (1 Viewer)

Jul 27, 2010
Farnham Surrey
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
on and off since 1980
I have been trying to replace a fluorescent lamp that has two way switching, a switch on the wall and one in the lamp. The existing lamp has three wires instead of the two on the other lamps. Any suggestions, led would be perfect.

OP
OP
Electraglide
Jul 27, 2010
Farnham Surrey
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
on and off since 1980

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I have been trying to replace a fluorescent lamp that has two way switching, a switch on the wall and one in the lamp. The existing lamp has three wires instead of the two on the other lamps. Any suggestions, led would be perfect.
String, how long etc ... what lamp have you got?

OP
OP
Electraglide
Jul 27, 2010
Farnham Surrey
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
on and off since 1980
[QUOTE="ScotJimland, post: 1480752, member: 15finding a fitting with a two way switch may prove difficult to say the least.. most have a switch.. but not two way

I would fit a normal switched fitting and forget about two way.. just use the wall switch[/QUOTE]
That may well be the answer, I have just taken it apart and there an address and phone number of the supplier, it was made in 1998 so is the original fitting. I will try them tomorrow, can't complain, it has worked for 17 years.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back