Free Member
Jan 10, 2015
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Looking again....
Exp
Im a newbie...since Sept 14
Im too excited cos Im out in the moho to notice anything else...much less snobbery. Does this make me a saddo then...? ;):LOL:

Oct 20, 2014
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 680 SL
Exp
Since 2014
That would be okay Lesley. That's the trouble with you lower class types, you don't recognise retro shabby chic when you see it!:)

KH

image.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

parknride

Free Member
Jan 21, 2014
cumbria
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 1988
Last Wednesday I stopped at Morn Hill Caravan Club site just out side Winchester.. There were only a few people camping and there was lots of space. I was the only motorhome there and parked up with lots of vacant spots either side....by Friday the site was almost full and what was most interesting was the perceived snobbery with motorhomeers all the newish ones congregated at one end of the site well away from us that had pre 2008 motorhomes ,is this normal,if so its time to go back to tugging as there was no apparent snobbery amongst that fraternity.:Eeek:

Tin hat on - that's down south intit?

Oct 20, 2014
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 680 SL
Exp
Since 2014
Could give you a hand with the finishing touches! Sorry but I think it might be a bit big to go through our gate :) Could you imagine Mrs Next Door's face? :rofl::rofl:

Thank you for your very kind offer Puddleduck - you're free the whole year then? How do you get on with Mrs Next Door? :roflmto:

Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
Hi.
Two things. One. Wasp,GIZZA Job,i can Rake !?
Two. Lilac Moss. You are at a disadvantage,with your quest to "Marry? the best "bacon Butty " CHEF !! To notice snobbery,real or imagined.
I rest my case.
Tea Bag

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

LilacMoss

Free Member
Jan 10, 2015
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Looking again....
Exp
Im a newbie...since Sept 14
Lilac Moss. You are at a disadvantage,with your quest to "Marry? the best "bacon Butty " CHEF !! To notice snobbery,real or imagined.
I rest my case.
Tea Bag

I thought I was marrying best "bacon butty" Chef @Gerri19.... :p:p:p

.....well for as long as her husband didn't notice I'd taken permanent residence at the fry up breakfast table:angel:

I would park next to you...
Rumours abound...
You have a stash of chocolate ....... ,:sneaky: :lips:

Ha!!! You just try it!! I've got a secret weapon called "Max" @Terry said I borrow...:boxing::boxing::whistle2:

spitfire

Free Member
Oct 13, 2010
Correze France
Funster No
MH
Bavaria
Exp
Since 2003
Snobbery, we just don't care, nobody ever parks next to us, ahhhhhh, we have an 8 year old van, ahhhhhh, its paid for, hooray, why won't they park next to us? We don't have kids, we don't have dogs, we don't run a generator (I know its not allowed, just leading up to...) so what's it with us. Answer...We've got Spanish Registered Van.

Ha ha with our French registration they stay well away :) and if they have to walk past us with head down !!

OP
OP
Khizzie

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Most interestingly, nearly all the comments stating that they had never noticed any snobbery came from funsters living north of Oxford and only a few comments from the southern hemisphere ...been a great thread so far and very good insight to the the motorhomeers minds on the snobbery/segregation perception I muted initially.....of course there is no snobbery from motorhomeers......is there??? .

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back