LIFE MEMBER
Apr 23, 2018
Isle of Man
Funster No
MH
A Class - Rapido
Exp
Hi all,
I tried out the top 5 recommendations Comfort and Staveley won’t quote for IOM. As I was buying brand new from Uk, Saga wouldn’t quote without a registration number.Staveley were too expensive. After numerous quotes with other companies I finally finished up with the IOM branch of NFU. The staff were fantastic and will also refund me the IPT once I re-rengister the van in the IOM. Their quote was considerably cheaper than anyone else and I’ll be looking at all my other insurance policies in light of this.

100brian

Free Member
Oct 13, 2013
isle of man
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
since 1990
Hi all,
I tried out the top 5 recommendations Comfort and Staveley won’t quote for IOM. As I was buying brand new from Uk, Saga wouldn’t quote without a registration number.Staveley were too expensive. After numerous quotes with other companies I finally finished up with the IOM branch of NFU. The staff were fantastic and will also refund me the IPT once I re-rengister the van in the IOM. Their quote was considerably cheaper than anyone else and I’ll be looking at all my other insurance policies in light of this.
Yes I use the NFU also.
Very good with their prices.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back