Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
My only experience with the efficiency of safeguard is paying them each year and receiving the new policy, they do this very well.:Smile: How they perform in the event of a breakdown or claim I have not been unfortunate enough to discover, but plenty have had cause to test them and they say that the service is very good.

OP
OP
Hayleylulu

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
My only experience with the efficiency of safeguard is paying them each year and receiving the new policy, they do this very well.:Smile: How they perform in the event of a breakdown or claim I have not been unfortunate enough to discover, but plenty have had cause to test them and they say that the service is very good.

hi jim do u think i would be beeter staying with safeguard

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Romahomepete

Free Member
Dec 13, 2007
Funster No
We are insured with Safeguard and have had to claim for an accident in Paris. We also have the extra insurance for uninsured losses.

The part of the insurance that covered the repair was brilliant but the company that they used to recover the excess left a lot to be desired. I made safeguard aware of the problem.

We have also had to use the AA cover provided in the past and again the service was brilliant

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back