Free Member
Jun 25, 2011
Central Scotland
Funster No
MH
Rapido 640
Exp
Since 2012
MMM weekly blog highlights motorhome insurance deal, just taken a quote and £50 more expensive than C&CC!:Angry:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Try Frank Pickles.

We took out a policy through them with Highway/LV in June 2011. When our van was "visited" by Asda and a neighbour the following December we received full settlement in only 6 weeks despite there being two crashes and Christmas/New Year in between.

The supplement for our current van (higher value) was very reasonable and the renewal amounts since have been as well. Because of that and the great service we have stayed with them and not bothered going elsewhere.

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
I posted on Broken Link Removed a day or two back. Since then I've phoned AIB and whilst I don't normally jump ship for a few quid I have switched of sorts. AIB have kept me with Aviva on exactly the same terms mainly because I get new for old for 2 years with them and saved me £30 in the process. I'll be talking to them on the cars in the near future.

Mar 16, 2010
Carmarthenshire
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Since 1988
Another vote for AIB and we get a funsters discount:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

cmcardle75

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 8, 2012
Reading
Funster No
MH
Riot Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Try Frank Pickles.

We took out a policy through them with Highway/LV in June 2011. When our van was "visited" by Asda and a neighbour the following December we received full settlement in only 6 weeks despite there being two crashes and Christmas/New Year in between.

The supplement for our current van (higher value) was very reasonable and the renewal amounts since have been as well. Because of that and the great service we have stayed with them and not bothered going elsewhere.

That's good to know. I'm with Highway, through a different broker.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back