Free Member
Dec 3, 2007
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
Lowline Coachbuilt
Exp
27yrs
I have raised thios before on other forums but thought i would raise it here as a heads up.

Reading my policy it specifically states that if i take my van outside the UK I have to tell my insurance company ie. Not at the ttart of the policy but each time I go

How many others have this clause..in fact how many people realise that its there but havent noticed

Have a read of yours tonight and see. it was in my old one too

Phill

JohnM

Free Member
Nov 8, 2008
Central Scotland
Funster No
MH
CClass
Exp
Since Feb 2009 and 40yrs c/vaning
I have raised thios before on other forums but thought i would raise it here as a heads up.

Reading my policy it specifically states that if i take my van outside the UK I have to tell my insurance company ie. Not at the ttart of the policy but each time I go

How many others have this clause..in fact how many people realise that its there but havent noticed

Phill
Hi Phill.Cant coment on your ins co but comfort ins have unlimeted time out off the country and you do not have to inform them when you are going.
JohnM :thumb:

camper69

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
North Bucks
Funster No
Exp

Phill

Which insurance company ?

derek

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread