Babyell

Free Member
Jun 23, 2015
Manchester
Funster No
MH
Benimar Anthus
Exp
:madder::madder:Argghhh I am so annoyed and sorry just need to vent.....

I took out insurance for my MH on 19/6 paid the £72 deposit and cancelled on the 23/6 to take out a better policy.

I rang before cancelling and was told that they would take out a £20 admin fee and the cost of cover for a few days but this wouldn't be much and that I would receive about half back.

I rang today to chase the refund as it hadn't been received and was told that I actually owe them £9!! for 3 days cover. I told her what I had been told and she just said if I didn't pay it, it would be handed over to a debt collection agency. I am fuming. If I was told this in the first place I wouldn't have cancelled the policy as it wouldn't have been cost effective do so. She said the girl I original yspoke to was being trained and wasn't fully understanding the procedure. So because they cant train their staff properly I am at least £72 out of pocked. :madder:

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Despite the call received by the OP and the £47 refund, I get the impression that this Co. have lost credibility on here, (and, as a result lost a damn sight more than the £47 they're giving back)
I could be wrong. I was once, Can't remember when though:whistle:.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back