Insurance Renewal time.

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by W18BLA, Jul 3, 2011.

1. W18BLA

W18BLA Funster

Ratings:
    +34
    :cry:
    Yeap its that time of year at the end of the month i have renew my MH insurance now we have had it 12mths at the end of month and our renewal is £400 on the dot just been looking about had a quote from Compton's at £240 which seems a big price drop i am going to call them tomorrow but does this seem about right.. My first year was free when we spent the £42k lol

Craig

2. carl65

carl65 Funster

Ratings:
    +161
    just had mine through rang them up got it down to £405.00 from £440.00 but think will have a look around on Monday see if anyone offering better deal !!

3. Bailey58

Bailey58 Funster Life Member

Ratings:
    +14,542
    Renewed last week with Comfort, £251 plus £58 full RAC incl. European cover. This is with Aviva and based on 6000 miles per annum, 365 days in the EU and a limit of 120 days non EU countries. :Smile:

4. ourcampersbeentrashed

ourcampersbeentrashed Funster

Ratings:
    +4,327
    try frank pickles and dont forget to ask them for your motorhome fun discount

5. W18BLA

W18BLA Funster

Ratings:
    +34
    Comfort has been the best with a £232 so its them i am going with :) Better than £400... Happy times.

6. Bailey58

Bailey58 Funster Life Member

Ratings:
    +14,542
    A result! You know it makes sense. :thumb:

7. sedge

sedge Funster

Ratings:
    +5,505
    hee hee Craig - we could have had triple RAC cover, though only double in Europe; we belong to the RAC anyway, then you get your however long you get from Swift/Fiat whoever it is that gives it us, then we could have had it again as part of the motor insurance!

:roflmto:

8. Road Runner

Road Runner

Ratings:
    +1,459
    Mines due but only want it for a short period hopefully. Trouble is Sureteam are not enlightening me what the early redemption rebates would possibly be.

9. slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob

Ratings:
    +1,971
    You only get what you pay for

You may be able to buy cheap.. but is the cover that good. How cheap it is does not mean you have a good level of cover?

Me I want comprehensive overseas cover and that is worth paying a slightly higher premium... I could have got a much lower quote from C&CC.. but Safeguard off the best overseas recovery for my RV... it is a case of horses for courses.

Bob:Eeek: