Insurance Hike (1 Viewer)

Jul 17, 2009
Funster No
MH insurance coming up for renewel next month, (Elddis Sunstyle 120 2009) last year £222.00 from Caravan Club, not bad I thought. Still waiting for the renewal quote from CC so to get a head start I have been delving into the darkest depths of MH insurance on the net. Cripes ! ! Best buy now is from Safeguard £304.00 (although they do offer breakdown included) which was extra on my previous insurance. Highest was about £550, can't remember who it was since my delete finger took over faster than my brain could read the name.
I've made no claims, didn't knock over any little old ladies on zebra crossings, nothing. Is this par for the course this year ?:whatthe:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
And once you have entered details into an insurance search engine the whole industry knows what quotes youv'e had get off the net and onto the phone you will do a lot better:thumb:
Geo

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
And once you have entered details into an insurance search engine the whole industry knows what quotes youv'e had get off the net and onto the phone you will do a lot better:thumb:
Geo

So true, I was inundated with quotes last week all very much alike.
Jim
:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back