Free Member
Apr 8, 2012
Abrantes, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
February 2013.
I spend most of the year in Europe. Maybe just a few weeks in UK. I will be looking for cover in February when I return to the UK to MOT and Tax the MH. HAS ANYONE COME ACROSS ANY GOOD DEALS RECENTLY FOR COVER??

John & Joan

Free Member
Mar 30, 2010
Darlington
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
10 years this time
I spend most of the year in Europe. Maybe just a few weeks in UK. I will be looking for cover in February when I return to the UK to MOT and Tax the MH. HAS ANYONE COME ACROSS ANY GOOD DEALS RECENTLY FOR COVER??

Depends on your definition of a good deal. Do you mean cover for touring without restrictions or a low price and only 30 day trip limit?

Comfort do a very good cover.

OP
OP
RogeTeri

RogeTeri

Free Member
Apr 8, 2012
Abrantes, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
February 2013.
I would hope to spend much of the year in Europe but outside of UK.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 13, 2011
Stoney Stanton
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2010
Just insured through Camping & Caravan Club (Eagle Red Star) , 365 days European cover £220.00. Safeguard also have similar cover with alias insurance at much the same price and cover :Blush:

Sep 27, 2007
Shropshire based
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
started in 2001
If you are not a member of the C&CC, you will need to add about £44.00 to that quote, for C&CC membership, about 20%.

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Greetings,

Just bought Motorhome Insurance on buying a Hobby 600 with Safeguard.
Because I got my unused Caravan Insurance back at the same time, (and a healthy discount for stating that I had bought the 'van from a certain dealer) my net Insurance was a competitive £159.
The biggest thing for me however was the massive package of Breakdown cover provided by the AA which came free of charge.
Included with this was Homestart, Continental cover 365 days ayear, hotel and repatriation and 8hrs garage time. This might of use to you.

hdvrod

Free Member
Dec 27, 2011
devon
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since jan 2011
we also used safeguard:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.