Insurance company goes into liquidation (1 Viewer)

Neckender

Free Member
Oct 15, 2007
Neckend or North Wales.
Funster No
MH
VW T6.1Kombi day Van
Exp
Since 2004
I've had this email today hope no one on here insured with this company.

John.

News Alert from Campton Insurance Brokers
Gable Insurance

If you have car insurance underwritten by Gable Insurance, you'll need to arrange alternative cover before your policy is voided at the end of next week, following the company's slide into liquidation.

Liechtenstein-based Gable Insurance, which underwrites motor insurance, home insurance and general liability insurance in the UK, went into liquidation on 16 November - meaning thousands of insurance contracts will be cancelled as of Broken Link Removed.

If you've been impacted by the company's demise you'll need to find new insurance and those with car cover must act NOW.

For help or assistance to replace any affected policies, please do not hesitate to contact Campton on Broken Link Removed.

PDFIcon.png

Campton Services Flyer

38cef231-1a2a-4ee5-b47e-9063074aa545

Campton Insurance Brokers [UK] Ltd.
Broken Link Removed
Broken Link Removed
Broken Link Removed
www.campton.co.uk

D

deleted-member02

Deleted User
Gable clients were told months ago that the business was gradually being wound down and that policies would not be renewed.
Fortunately ours expired in September, so no inconvenience caused.
I was paying them £15k pa for business insurance, hope FSCS act quickly otherwise it could seriously affect those clients in a similar position.
I wonder when they actually stopped issuing policies and how many are affected ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back