Insulation screens for A class (1 Viewer)

Soozywoozy

Free Member
Feb 18, 2014
Oxfordshire - edge of the cotswolds
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 704SL
Exp
2014, 2 motorhomes
Any advice re insulation screen for a class for both summer sun and skiing. I have already enquired at silver screens and they do not do one ( would if enough demand for a template) for our motorhome. Everything out there seems to be for the ducato van style.
We do have internal blinds which too be fair, are pretty good so far, but not tested in great heat or cold as yet and have closed all the black out blinds when out in the day
We have had for many years an internal pop out screen for land rover, we picked up in France and is fantastic. but is too small for the a class. Is there something similar out there for the motorhome?
What do other A class owners do - advice please

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
We use Silver Screens shame they don't do them for your van as they are very good.
We ski as well and for skiing your definitely gonna need external screens.

Somewhere on here is a thread about making your own :whatthe: not great I know but may do as a last resort.
Good luck. :thumb:

May 3, 2008
North Wales
Funster No
MH
A class Carthago Chic I47
Exp
34 years
We have a Carthago Chic I47 and ordered ours at the Peterborough Show last year from VAN COMFORT

sales@vancomfort.co.uk
Telephone: 01777 701804
Fax: 01777 701799

If you order/buy at a show you will usually get a discount, they will come to your van & measure up. They fit on with suction cups & rings so no need for drilling any holes.
Ours were custom made because they had not yet got a template for our camper, we are very pleased with them a neat and tidy job at a good price.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 23, 2007
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 and many as a tugger
I did'nt like the price quoted for a set for the burstner so i kept a eye on ebay for a cheap set for any A Class. They cost me £50 and a bit of modification.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back