Free Member
Apr 21, 2015
North of Bristol
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2000
I have just returned from the Alps I have downsized my motorhome from an A Class to a coach built Fiat Ducato.
I have full screens for the windows so had no condensation inside the windows but a lot of condensation on the inside of the doors below the windows.Has anyone got any good tips that might stop this.
Clipper

Sep 26, 2013
Market Rasen
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2003
Don't believe you can insulate them as there are too many working parts such as the windows but have you taped up the vents in the door edge, if not you will be getting cold air through and making contact with the inner skin.

OP
OP
Clipper

Clipper

Free Member
Apr 21, 2015
North of Bristol
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2000
Hi Chris Thanks for your reply Have you used the screens in the snow and really cold conditions and did this stop the condensation on the bottom of the doors.!
(Clipper)
Dennis

Sep 18, 2016
Bonnyrigg
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs 7057DBL
Exp
Only used the top part which did really well in cold temperatures. (no condensation)
The material is real quality, thick and bulky and it worked well when I was up in the cairngorms last month.

It pricey but fits the Ducato like a glove.

There is also other threads in the ski section that other members that have the same covers and used them in Austria.

Hi Chris Thanks for your reply Have you used the screens in the snow and really cold conditions and did this stop the condensation on the bottom of the doors.!
(Clipper)
Dennis

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back