• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

WANTED Insulated silver screen windscreen cover (1 Viewer)

D

DM14742

Deleted User
We are on the lookout for a cover that will fit a 09 Peugeot Boxer. There's a few on Ebay but if anyone has one taking up space we are at the Liverpool Rally in June or travelling down to Cornwall last week in June.

fleurette

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2012
worcester
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I640 SD
Exp
Good morning Jez and Lin,
Have one sitting in my shed all bagged up, Silver screen with privacy mesh used on my 2008 Fiat, looking for £50 +pp or collect from Worcester.
Nigel

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Have one sitting in my shed all bagged up, Silver screen with privacy mesh used on my 2008 Fiat, looking for £50 +pp or collect from Worcester.
Nigel
@Jez and Lin. That's a right bargain there Jez. (y)

Good luck,

Jock. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Nigel
Hi Nigel, thanks for the reply, I reckon we could pop in on our way to Cornwall if that's convenient and fits in with any plans you have. We are thinking the 20th June or if that's inconvenient to do it P+P. Thanks, Jez

fleurette

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2012
worcester
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I640 SD
Exp
Hi Jez,
Yep the 20th is OK with me, you can contact me closer to then on 07541219996 and arrange a time if that's ok.
Cheers
Nigel

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Hi Jez,
Yep the 20th is OK with me, you can contact me closer to then on 07541219996 and arrange a time if that's ok.
Cheers
Nigel
Will do Nigel.
Cheers, Jez

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread