• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Insulated rear window covers for Peugeot Van Conversion (1 Viewer)

JohnH

Free Member
Jan 5, 2009
Southport
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
+14
Set of two internal covers for Peugeot van conversion. They were used on an Autosleepers Warwick Duo until we sold the van. They kept the area were our heads where, warm and kept out the light when parked near lighting, they are held in position with suckers with the material extending over the surround. Cost about £60 when new, in perfect condition, £25 including hessian sack to carry them. The image shows the inside, the side which goes against the glass is silvered.
Dimensions 66 x 64 cm with the suckers at 47 x 45 cm centres.
Would cost about £6 to post but postage will be at cost or arrange pick up if possible.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    150.3 KB · Views: 47

Allan33

Free Member
Nov 13, 2016
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
Peugeot boxer
Exp
30 years
Would like to buy your rear window covers. live on the wirral merseyside. post or collect?

OP
OP
JohnH

JohnH

Free Member
Jan 5, 2009
Southport
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
+14
Greetings Allan,
I had forgotten about them and they are still in the garage. I will have a look at them tomorrow and check their condition. Will text you tomorrow with details etc.
I haven't looked at them since I posted the ad.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Allan33

Free Member
Nov 13, 2016
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
Peugeot boxer
Exp
30 years
What's a pm john? Just noticed you are in southport. No problem for me to meet & collect if they are still good. I am in liverpool regularly.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
JohnH

JohnH

Free Member
Jan 5, 2009
Southport
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
+14
A PM is a private message which allows me to send information to you in private rather than for everyone to see. I had said that the condition was perfect and gave my email address so that you could contact me if you were still interested etc.
Please do not put your phone number, email or address etc. on an open forum. The message I sent to you will be visible at the top right of your screen under "inbox". Click on the inbox and all will be revealed.
Regards John

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back