Instruction Manual for Carioca 656 panel (1 Viewer)

redpis

Free Member
Mar 8, 2009
Funster No
Hi All,

Hope you can help.

I have a Carioca 656 and I'm not sure what all of the led's mean, does anyone have a link or a copy of a manual that I could have.

The light I have not seen on before is a red led on a symbol of a full tank of water, please see the picture to see if you know.

Cheers

Ian

travla

Free Member
Apr 29, 2008
Funster No
Carioca LED,s

Hi All,

Hope you can help.

I have a Carioca 656 and I'm not sure what all of the led's mean, does anyone have a link or a copy of a manual that I could have.

The light I have not seen on before is a red led on a symbol of a full tank of water, please see the picture to see if you know.

Cheers

Ian

Hi Ian

I have the 635 an your panel looks similar I think the light you you are refering to means your gray water wast tank is full,
I think your first pust button reading from right to left is your kill all power or turn it on, the next one is your water pump, if you go to the bottom right and press the button you get two rows light up the left one tells you the state of charge and the right one tells you how full your water tank is both rows have three lights so if you get one green on your water you have one third of a tank if there all green your full up, think thats right looks the same as mine let me know the if theres any ID on the panel I may well be able to find it in my manuel and e-mail it to you,
Hope that helps :thumb:

travla

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
hi redpis,
we owned the same van for a good few years so heres your answer reading from left to right

obviously the left is for electrics followed by awning light followed by water pump.
teh rising set of LEDs is for Battery strength and then switching the test switch will switch between hab and engine battery.

The second set of LEDs is for fresh water, You have the test button to test everything, and then the 230v light to indicate your plugged in.

The light you refer too is for waste water. It should only come on when your waste tank is full and requires dumping. However a very common fault is for it to come on when ever it feels like. Just make sure you empty your waste tank before it gets full (which takes some doing). If it really bothers you, there is a wire to the underslung waste tank, It sort of plugs in to the tank, you can unplug it and then clean it with a bit of emery paper, refit and bingo your light wont come on faulty again untill, you do a bit more driving and it gets muddy and dirty again.:Doh:

Hope you like your van, we loved ours.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
The universe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I have a 656 but the panel is very different to your. Sorry, can't help :Sad:

OP
OP
R

redpis

Free Member
Mar 8, 2009
Funster No
Thanks guys,

It confused me (doesn't take much) when the red light came on as the waste water tank is empty and the valve is open!,

Looks like I'm on my back under the van on Saturday haganap and not sleeping :)

Thanks again all, youv'e been brilliant

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back