InnExpensive stay in Spain for a month? (1 Viewer)

Dai Motorhome

Free Member
Nov 27, 2012
Burnham on Sea, Somerset
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
We're half way through a months stay at LA bella vista Manilva Spain. It's a great site the only problem being price. Anyone recommend somewhere less expensive for a month or mores stay in southern Spain during autumn?
Cheers
Dai

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Bolnuevo . near Mazzaron . Good site with everything you need
Current guide price is 27 € a night !! And am blowed if I can see a price for extended stays
That aint cheap !!
Mind you, it is an ACSI site so if you have a card that would drop it to about 16€ a night which aint that bad I spose

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Portland

Free Member
Oct 31, 2013
Conwy
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
20 years
Hi There is a aire near to Villaricos, If you take the road from Vera to the coast ( think it is called Porta del Rey) left at the roundabout and then look for the signs for the site . it is behind a new development, German run, clean and low priced

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Bolnuevo used to have a bono system that you paid so much up front, buying as many nights as you wished, and then you had to use them within 2 years. If you bought 30 days it was cheap with the added advantage you did not have to stay for the 30 days, you had 2 years to use them up.

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
This place is cheap and was described to me as "spotless" it also has a bar and pool.

A long term residency, ie permanent is 8 euros apparently. Normal nightly rate is 14 euros for two people at the moment so I guess a month will be a bit less. It is near Alicante so may not be far enough south for you.
http://www.campingeljardin.com

MattR

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2013
Beds
Funster No
MH
Panel van
Exp
Years
How mobile are you without having to use our MH? We found a site inland from Nerja which looked nice but was about 2km from the nearest village / shops and about 3km from the beach - it was cheaper than Sabinillas but I can't remember how much cheaper. There are also several sites between Nerja and Malaga but they were also remote and not all were cheap.

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
http://www.campingtorremolinos.com/

Their rates still show as 2013/2014, a month is €367 inc elec and wifi.... approx €12.25 a day.
Nice site, handy location... NOT SCENIC LOCATION but handy.. The train service is cheap, excellent and only a short walk away. Likewise for the bus..

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back