LIFE MEMBER
Jan 6, 2014
Telford, UK
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1970
Did you meet her at the layby on the Sevenoaks bypass like I did? That used to be mean something entirely different .......... I am told :D2
Yes, at least the van was sign written but it did look quite odd all these guy's and they were all guys, going into a white van for fifteen minutes, at least I had my wife with me, or is that even more kinky:eek:. The ones in Spain usually have a white plastic chair on show.
Hopefully it comes back quickly Lenny as we are only here for three weeks.
Steve

PeteH

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
Apparently. 180/100 whilst regarded as a high risk factor for many lifestyle issues, and more especially when there are (other) related medical needs. Is not regarded as prohibitive for driving!. I had "high" B-P. for most of the time I was Driving (HGV) @ 170/90 ish. My Doctor picked up on it and advised that I reduce it. Ideally to below 130/60. But is currently satisfied that I am OK @ 150/70. But is is often higher on some days. It`s managed with a 2 tablet regime.

As far as driving My current issue lies with the Cretins at DVLA (AKA. The Cardiff home for the mentally deficient) not reading properly what my optician stated on the D4!. That has been ongoing since February. At the moment I am invoking "rule 88", as both the Doctor AND the Optician conclude I am fit to drive.

OldAgeTravellers

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 6, 2014
Telford, UK
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1970
YIPEE, My licence complete with C1 & D1 and all the categories I had before arrived yesterday so two days less than two weeks. :DJust a bit upset that it is dated on issue date rather than my birthday so moving renewal by a month.:cry: Which means that after a few renewals it will be in the Winter season when we are away, not happy.
Steve

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back