info on non bookable campsites in devon/cornwall (1 Viewer)

M White

Free Member
May 29, 2010
dorset
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
hi i'm a new member and wondered if anyone can help.i am in the process of finishing my self-build and hoping if all goes well to have short break away in it in august. the only problem is most sites want you to pre book and i'm a bit worried to book incase i can't finish the camper in time and don't want to waste money. doe' s anyone know of any sites you can just drive into without booking in around the devon and cornwall area.would be grateful for your advice.:Smile:

Apr 17, 2010
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
hi top
Exp
17yrs
the camping and caravan rally sites dont have to be booked. but there would be a joining fee to join the club and get the books through. well worth it.

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
we go to Cornwall a lot we wild camp and stay on a few sites we dont book just drive on:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

mejulie

Free Member
May 22, 2010
Caversham,Reading
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Boleigh Farm, go past the turning for Lamorna Cove and it's on the right at the top of the hill. Only two hookups and basic showers and toilets but lovely views. We've been using it for years, quite cheap too.

OP
OP
M

M White

Free Member
May 29, 2010
dorset
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
hi i'm a new member and wondered if anyone can help.i am in the process of finishing my self-build and hoping if all goes well to have short break away in it in august. the only problem is most sites want you to pre book and i'm a bit worried to book incase i can't finish the camper in time and don't want to waste money. doe' s anyone know of any sites you can just drive into without booking in around the devon and cornwall area.would be grateful for your advice.:Smile:
hi thank you for all your info. m white

geoff1947

Free Member
May 20, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
10 yrs
site

Google Dinham Farm Caravan and Camping site Its nr Rock in Cornwall opposite Padstow Lovely area Site is big but only one toilet black but new one planned. Some statics but lots off free space

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back