Inflatable drive away awnings (1 Viewer)

LucyLou

Free Member
Sep 16, 2017
Funster No
Hi,
New to the forum, can anyone recommend drive away inflatable awning (high line) for Swift motor home please.
Thanks

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
A few threads on this

In the search engine towards the top right under your name and inbox try typing in "awning inflatable" and you will be able to see previous threads.

In the meanwhile several ppl will be along to tell you that they may not be worth it

It all depends on what and how you use your camper for

OP
OP
LucyLou

LucyLou

Free Member
Sep 16, 2017
Funster No
Thank you, not sure what I'm doing on here... Never used forums before. I'll go and check to see if I can find other posts.
Much appreciated.
L

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Kingham

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 20, 2016
Kirkcudbright, D&G
Funster No
MH
AS Kingham 2017
Exp
Since 2009
Hi,
New to the forum, can anyone recommend drive away inflatable awning (high line) for Swift motor home please.
Thanks
I wouldn't be without my Kampa and anything more than a night or two, I tend to use it.
It's perfect for somewhere to dry the dog off before getting in the van, my wet kayak gear lives out there, as does my fishing gear.

Check out @Johns_Cross_Motorhomes on this forum for a Funster discount.

JFD

Apr 9, 2015
Crawley Down, West Sussex, UK
Funster No
MH
Pilote Aventura G730
Exp
since 2014!
We, too, have a Kampa inflatable drive away awning, although it's actually more like a square inflatable tent with an odd bit of material attached to one side! When attached correctly, it does provide a tall, wide, covered corridor between the tent and the Moho, which is very useful for drying the doggies off in wet weather.

The only drawback is that, when packed away, it's still quite bulky, so it's not something we normally carry - the inflatable kayak takes precedence!

The most use we have had from it has been as a stand-alone tent at meetings, in which guise it is excellent, surviving extreme weather without any issue! It also comes with a built in, but removable groundsheet, which is important at some sites.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back