iNET system for Truma heating. (1 Viewer)

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Getting better month by month.
Not sure I would want to leave the gas turned on whilst in storage for a while just for the convenience of being able to warm the vehicle up and turn on the hot water.
We are out weekly or fortnightly so not left on for any great length of time. The storage area is also on my way to work so I could switch the gas on on a wed when I am over there anyway switch heating on thurs via iNet ready for a fri get away. Now I have to go to storage wed and on a thurs and switch the gas and heating on. As I said though, Small price to pay for a lot of savings.

Blue Knight

Free Member
Aug 7, 2017
Durham
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit 640
Exp
I've always thought the iNet system to be a gimmicky waste of time in all honesty.

It takes 10-minutes to heat the water and how long does it take to get some heat in the van after coming in from the cold - not long at all.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Steve N Tracy

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 1, 2015
Southampton
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 Years
Hi we’ve got the iNet on our new (to us) Warwick Duo. I’ve easily set up the Bluetooth control via the app, & I ordered a PAYG mini sim from Three, and put it in. Now Three are saying the sim needs to be activated before I can top it up. Can it activate via the iNet box does anyone know? It’s a mini sim, & we have iPhones, so can’t just put it in a phone to activate it.
Unfortunately I think you will find that the Inet box requires a 2g network to operate 3 does not use 2g, 02 therefore gifgaf and tesco do use 2g

Stonemags76

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2011
Derbyshire Dales
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleepers Warwick Duo
Exp
Full Time 2011-2013, now part timers!
Unfortunately I think you will find that the Inet box requires a 2g network to operate 3 does not use 2g, 02 therefore gifgaf and tesco do use 2g
Yes you’re right, I made it work using a giffgaff sim. To be honest I only use it to check the temperature of the van on the drive, and when we’re away I occasionally use my phone from under the duvet to switch the heat on in the morning (very lazy!). Not worth the money!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back