Pia

Free Member
Jan 16, 2017
staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Supreme 680ST
Exp
For those of you over there in France.....it is supposed to start today and the North west of France is apparently expecting to be the worst affected by this action. We're travelling down through France mid October but may change our plans depending on how things go. I guess keeping fuel tanks topped up is the best advice as the industrial action is to be centred around petrol/diesel outlets/refineries

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
For those of you over there in France.....it is supposed to start today and the North west of France is apparently expecting to be the worst affected by this action. We're travelling down through France mid October but may change our plans depending on how things go. I guess keeping fuel tanks topped up is the best advice as the industrial action is to be centred around petrol/diesel outlets/refineries
I was driving through Paris once totally unaware why the city was gridlocked and at a standstill. Strikers had dumped full skips at strategic junctions and on every bridge across the Seine so expect the worst....(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back