Free Member
Aug 29, 2010
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since August 2010
When I am approaching a roundabout and I indicate 'Right' to go to (Say) the third exit, as soon as I turn the wheel slightly left, the indicator 'Clicks off'. I know they are designed to do this, but it seems too sensitive.

My MH has a Fiat Ducato cab. Can they be adjusted? Is this a common problem? Or is it just mine?

BTW, when it 'Clicks off' (With the steering slightly left), it will not allow me to indicate 'Right'. So I have to wait until I am "Into" the roundabout, before I can tell the impatient Boy-Racer behind me, that I am continuing around the roundabout.

dazzer

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
In my house
Funster No
MH
Virtual RV!!
Exp
10 Years
Is the steering wheel on straight?? It sounds like the collar that turns them off is off centre

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
you should be able to get a quarter to half turn before the cancel mechanism engages.

does the stalk feel secure...no movement or wobble ?

is the wheel straight...spokes exactly/near as damn it horizontal in a straight line ?

any work on front suspension....tracking or wheel bearing replaced ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Swisstony

Swisstony

Free Member
Aug 29, 2010
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since August 2010
Is the steering wheel on straight?? It sounds like the collar that turns them off is off centre

I am pretty sure it is. And also pretty sure that this problem works 'Both Ways' so to speak.

OP
OP
Swisstony

Swisstony

Free Member
Aug 29, 2010
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since August 2010
you should be able to get a quarter to half turn before the cancel mechanism engages.

does the stalk feel secure...no movement or wobble ?

is the wheel straight...spokes exactly/near as damn it horizontal in a straight line ?

any work on front suspension....tracking or wheel bearing replaced ?

I will check some of those out. I have only had the MH for 2 months, so I will have to check with the suppliers ref the last suggestion.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back