• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Inaca St Jordi 370 Drive Away Awning. Ideal for Spanish Winters. (1 Viewer)

Mar 8, 2016
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2009
We have our Inaca drive away awning for sale. This was used on our previous van an Elddis Coachbuilt.
Fibre Poles. Spanish made Awning so Sun resistant with reflective roof. A well made sturdy awning, we have used it for 3 winters in Spain and it is still in great condition. Can be used as a drive away using the standard figure of 8 attachments. We only used it as a drive away once as we preferred to leave the van in situ for the whole of our stay on one site. Great for both heat and wet, has fly screens on side windows with a cover that rolls up so can get a breeze through the whole awning if warm.
Have attached a few photos of it in use. We had an awning rail stuck onto the side our van but can be attached to any awning rail. Also the dimensions & details from the booklet I have here.
I know these are now well over £1000 now new as we paid nearly that 3 years ago.
Keen to get the space back in our garage so asking £300 for it.
Collection Lancashire but could drop off somewhere if it fit in with our travels.

IMG_3797.JPGfullsizeoutput_ed1.jpegfullsizeoutput_ed0.jpegfullsizeoutput_ed2.jpegfullsizeoutput_eca.jpegfullsizeoutput_ed3.jpegfullsizeoutput_ec9.jpegfullsizeoutput_ecd.jpegfullsizeoutput_ecf.jpeg

Last edited:

busbuddy

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2018
leicestershire
Funster No
MH
swift suntor 630G
Exp
since 1994
does the top section of material that attaches to the awning rail also attach to the very top edge of the rear of the awning (hope that makes sense, some makes attach the material a few inches down from the top)
roughly how far away from the awning do you have to park, really close or enough room to stand in the gap?

OP
OP
M
Mar 8, 2016
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2009
Yes it attaches to top. I will try & PM you a couple more pictures if I can. If you look the last diagram on pics above that is how it is. Plenty of room in the 'tunnel' We used it as a storage area. There is enough room to fully open the van door while awning in place. I seem to remember between 2 & 3 feet.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back