In praise of G101 (1 Viewer)

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
About a month ago funster 'manda3000gt' recommended Autosmart G101 for cleaning dead flies off your vehicle, I bought 5 litres off Ebay and all I can say it's bloody magic!!, apart from flies and black marks of the moho so far I've used it for cleaning grease from ovens and barbecues, cleaning the shower enclosure glass and stripping old polish off karndean flooring all with no effort, 5 litres will last me a lifetime because of the dilution rate, I'd recommend this to anyone, however as previously stated best wear rubber gloves when using it, although it's not caustic it is a very powerful detergent. :thumb:

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
We have used it for years and i have mentioned it a time or two in the past. Best all round cleaning agent we have found. We dilute according to what/how bad the thing to be cleaned is. Even use it to get stains out of clothes have used it to rid garments of blood.wine,grass,oil,greace, fat splashes the list goes on and on, i keep some in a spray bottle and spray direct onto stain allow a min or so then rub the affected area to lift stain then apply a tad more as i put garment into the washer

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
Well well well, thats good to know because our next door neighbour is Autosmart in Norwich so I will drop a hint about this :thumb:

Dale

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 6, 2010
Doncaster
Funster No
MH
Exp
April 2010
Hi
Glad your happy with it :thumb:, I use it everyday in my valeting business after years of using products from loads of top named brands it is easily the best I have found and as you say numerous other uses.
(I have no links with Autosmart)
Cheers
Dave
RS Valeting

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread