• Do you need a house sitter? Are you a house sitter? Use this forum to hook up with each other and arrange house-sitting and pet care etc.  MotorhomeFun takes no responsibility for any aspect of the house sit and only provides this forum as a way of introduction. Vetting and due diligence is the responsibility of the individual.  You are advised to use a formal agreement an example of which can be found here

HOUSE OWNERS
    Tell us roughly where you are, the dates you require, what you are looking for, if you accept pets, largest motorhome you could accommodate etc.

SITTERS
    Tell us about you, your van, any pets, any house sitting experience, where you would travel to etc

House Sitter Reqd In Mainland Spain, near Gibraltar - Sitter now found (1 Viewer)

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Posting this for friends of ours, who we house sat for two years ago. They need someone for 2 weeks in early March.

Two lovely dogs, two very easy, calm horses and 3 cats. A beautiful location in land from Gibraltar. They are motorhomers so know what you need and can provide flat hard standing with electric hook up. There is a place for emptying your waste and a hose for fresh water. Also a shower in the guest house if needed / wanted.

The dogs are two adorable Dogue de Bordeauxs, one big fella and one small girl. They do not require walking as they have free run of the property, which is well fenced. The cats do their own thing and just need feeding. The horses need checking twice a day, make sure their water trough if full and give them a feed of hay for tea. They have a field shelter if the weather is wet and help themselves to this. There are also horsey friends of the owners near by if there is any doubt about their health.

P.m me if interested with a contact number or email address that I can pass on to the owners.

I can vouch for these people, the animals and the property.
P.S there is a really good tapas bar at the end of the private road leading to their property! Always a bonus.

OP
OP
Armytwowheels

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
It was such hard work house sitting for these babies!
20160514_125824.jpg
20160508_211843.jpg
20160514_212713.jpg
20160510_153836.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 10, 2010
where ever we park up
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
just completed 6th year
Hi we are house and dog sitting in Vera at the moment, but this sounds really interesting, do you specific dates, we are in our motorhome, reference available with a small friendly dog of our own.

OP
OP
Armytwowheels

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Hi we are house and dog sitting in Vera at the moment, but this sounds really interesting, do you specific dates, we are in our motorhome, reference available with a small friendly dog of our own.
They are all sorted this time. Thanks for your interest though.

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
We will be calling in to see Tom & Fiona in the next few weeks, I love Dougie when he is not knocking in me over or covering me with slober. Would have loved to do their house sitting just not been able to work it in to our schedule.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back