Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Don't listen to JJ. He has a harem of women to do his chores while he watches footy and swots up on quiz questions...:winky:

This is a disgraceful slur on my character and I insist you retract the bit about me swotting up on the quiz questions... that is libel! ::bigsmile:

JJ

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Can one of you clever men, please tell me why the date on these posts on my computer says 2009 and not 2010? Apart from the ones that say today and yesterday that is.

Link Removed

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Can one of you clever men, please tell me why the dates on the posts on my computer on this thread say 2009 and not 2010 . thank you.

Rainbowchaser

Free Member
Feb 27, 2010
Third rock from the sun
Funster No
MH
Err..A blue one
Exp
Hmnn...Quite a long time really...
Sorry Joy..
What was the question again?
I got distracted.

Note that JJ only objected to the quiz slur :winky: Nuff said.

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
It could be that no one has posted since the dates ie 2009
nice distraction ( the car ) :ROFLMAO:

harryoxford2

Free Member
Sep 14, 2010
Bishops Stortford Herts
Funster No
MH
B
Exp
2010 and camper all my life
Can one of you clever men, please tell me why the dates on the posts on my computer on this thread say 2009 and not 2010 . thank you.

Sorry I am confused...did you say the girl in the picture is dating? If so can you pass a message on for me.....can you ask her to wear correct footwear when driving that machine....if she gets those heels wedged under the ruuummm rummm pedal she will be stuck at 150 mph.

harryoxford2

Free Member
Sep 14, 2010
Bishops Stortford Herts
Funster No
MH
B
Exp
Greetings from a fellow solo traveller!

I think men are wonderful...if I have a problem with my 'van, I just stand there with a screwdriver and a puzzled look and they appear out of nowhere :winky:

Hi Janine x

I have the same experience in reverse, being a solo male traveller, I stand in the door after a meal with an apron on, rubber gloves, and a bottle of fairy liquid and have a puzzled look on my face.
You would be amazed how many females run to my van shouting let me do the washing up...please pick me......

NOT
:ROFLMAO:

harryoxford2

Free Member
Sep 14, 2010
Bishops Stortford Herts
Funster No
MH
B
Exp

Dear Joy,
Thank you so much for the photographic evidence you obtained of the mysterious woman who keeps peeing on my car tyre. I had suspected it was a dog doing it, but this picture is proof indeed.

I wouldnt mind only I think its a cheek as I gave her a very fair settlement in the divorce courts.
Mind you she has a point I did trade her in for a younger model.....

:Cool:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
mmmmm ..... maybe judging by the company you keep, I might pee on your tyre too....:RollEyes:

Dec 4, 2007
worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Winnebago
Exp
20 years
Hi Janine x

I have the same experience in reverse, being a solo male traveller, I stand in the door after a meal with an apron on, rubber gloves, and a bottle of fairy liquid and have a puzzled look on my face.
You would be amazed how many females run to my van shouting let me do the washing up...please pick me......

NOT
:ROFLMAO:

What no dishwasher:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Travelling Artist

Free Member
Dec 26, 2010
UK
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
About to begin...
Been keen to meet up with solo travellers for a while but hadn't realised this section was available. i would like to talk to other female solo travellers as there don,t seem to be too many of us and it gets lonely some times.
P.s I,ve been on meets with the boys but they did spent a lot of time tinkering under their bonnets:winky:

Hey Katirene, and all the other solo ladies, and fellow motorhomers out there too.

I am just waiting for the conversion on my van to be finished, then I shall be joining the ranks of solo fulltiming women, hurray! Any time you are in the South West, let me know as it would be great to meet up :)

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hi Travelling Artist, My virtual husband::bigsmile: is near you I think, and I know he would love to meet up with you. He could be of help to you in your conversion to full time.

Once you are sorted, let me know, and I will let him know as he is a really lovely person. We are in touch by phone regularly and he has been a wonderful friend to me.. I am sure you will find him informative. Love Joy

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time

I can quite honestly say, as a SNAG, that that Bikini does not colour co ordinate with the car! DISGUSTING! Let,s have a little more athetic value here chaps!

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
I can quite honestly say, as a SNAG, that that Bikini does not colour co ordinate with the car! DISGUSTING! Let,s have a little more athetic value here chaps!
Yeah I have to agree -- get rid if the bikini ::bigsmile::ROFLMAO::winky:
terry

Travelling Artist

Free Member
Dec 26, 2010
UK
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
About to begin...
Hi Travelling Artist, My virtual husband::bigsmile: is near you I think, and I know he would love to meet up with you. He could be of help to you in your conversion to full time.

Once you are sorted, let me know, and I will let him know as he is a really lovely person. We are in touch by phone regularly and he has been a wonderful friend to me.. I am sure you will find him informative. Love Joy

Hi Joy,

That's great, thank you so much. I love meeting new people and am keen to learn from others' expertise. I know a few people who I can do van talk with here but am in the minority with my plans to fulltime, so it will be great to have another person to hare experiences with. I will let you know when I am on the road... :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back