Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
on holiday silly!!!

I'm off tomorrow morning to Euro Tunnel then across to France, Germany and wherever else we end up, not back until end of June! :Cool:

You lot behave yourselves whilst I'm away and 'play nice'! ::bigsmile:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Safe journey Minx, have a great trip.:thumb:

Brisey.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 28, 2013
Alentejo,Portugal
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since the '80,s
Gute fahren!

Have a wonderful time and hope you find some sun,not much here in SW France at the mo but here's hoping,enjoy.:thumb:

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
Will keep an eye out for you in Germany from 30 May onwards!

Catherine

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
on holiday silly!!!

I'm off tomorrow morning to Euro Tunnel then across to France, Germany and wherever else we end up, not back until end of June! :Cool:

You lot behave yourselves whilst I'm away and 'play nice'! ::bigsmile:

Enjoy your trip::bigsmile:

Would we do differently:winky:

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Safe trip, I see on the weather forecast that it's lashing down over there....But things can only get better...
and it will be "foreign" rain... :ROFLMAO:

Spacerunner

Free Member
Apr 7, 2008
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Weather is cool at the moment but dry in central france.

One reccomendation for Germany is the Alpenstrasse. It takes you along the lower Alps between Germany and Austria. Just choose your own route.
There are many stellplatze and the roads are brilliant.
Best stop was at Berchtesgaten (Adolph's summer hang out) on the Rasp stellplatz.

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Please send the sun back this way when you find it. It's gone missing from here.

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
We've had a gentle tootling couple of days and at present are on the very nice aire by the river at Mouzon on the D964, south east of Sedan (road from Sedan to Verdun). We're parked opposite the river with its pretty canal boats etc in a lovely aire with proper bays for each motorhome, individual water and electric points, just across from us, about 20ft away is the 'office' which has very a nice shower (we used in on a trip previously a couple of years ago) and best of all WIFI! This is all for the princely sum of 8 euros ... yes we do occasionally pay!!! It is a very nice spot and very peaceful ... some 'non-aire' users may actually like this one!

Weather hasn't been too bad, warmish when we arrived on Wednesday teatime just in time to hit the Calais rush hour ... must remember not to book crossing at that time again! Yesterday it turned colder especially overnight, and today it has been cool and overcast with some rain and drizzle on and off all day. Lots of the rivers are high so they must have had a lot of rain lately, just hope it gets better soon - I'll have a look a the weather and see which way to go next, either directly into Germany and across to the east side and along the border or go down a bit further before cutting across ...

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back