I'm in a lot of physical pain (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
....When I listen to this song.... The Caravan Club hope to get this to number 1 next month:Eeek:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1eKO9EHbc0"]Club 2Gethr - Livin' The Dream - YouTube[/ame]

From the Caravan Times..

Caravan-loving pop band Club 2Gethr have released the full music video for their debut single Livin' The Dream.
Featuring the acting talents of comedian Rowland Rivron as their dad and former Eurovision contestant Nicki French as their mum, the video sees Will, Steph and Jenni enjoying the great outdoors.
With the support of the Caravan Club the band filmed on various scenic sites and parks across the South West, including Hillhead in Devon.
And several caravans crop up in the video, including a classic Airstream trailer and a vintage VW campervan.
The Caravan Club hopes that the caravanning community will get behind this song, as Club 2Gethr are hoping to reach number one in the UK charts when the super-catchy single comes out on 14 July.

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
livin the dream in a vw havin a crap in a kitchen draw more like:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Nope. Not on my download list, ever......

.........but I might gift it to someone I really don't like...:winky:

Fireman Sam

Free Member
Sep 8, 2012
Bushey
Funster No
MH
Class C
Exp
Only since 2012, but I towed for many years
Jesus wept!

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Only till the Funsters release our chart topper
and we even got Shhhhifffzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Drivin:ROFLMAO:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnupL42gmF4&feature=player_detailpage"]The Wheels On The Bus - YouTube[/ame]

Feb 4, 2010
Mid. Glamorgan, S. Wales
Funster No
MH
Motorhutch / Toy Camper
Exp
Since 2010
I'm sure the band, the band's manager, and the band's record company, are really crapping themselves over the fact that a bunch of 'old' motorhomers don't like the track :winky:

I'm sure their target audience just loves the sort of music that gets the vote on this forum :RollEyes:

PS I actually managed 60 seconds before hitting stop - not sure what was more irritating, the voice treatment/vocoder effect or the tune.

Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp
I'm sure the band, the band's manager, and the band's record company, are really crapping themselves over the fact that a bunch of 'old' motorhomers don't like the track :winky:

I'm sure their target audience just loves the sort of music that gets the vote on this forum :RollEyes:

PS I actually managed 60 seconds before hitting stop - not sure what was more irritating, the voice treatment/vocoder effect or the tune.

Bloody hell
You where ether very brave or :cry:
Just daft:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
....When I listen to this song.... The Caravan Club hope to get this to number 1 next month:Eeek:

Club 2Gethr - Livin' The Dream - YouTube

From the Caravan Times..

Caravan-loving pop band Club 2Gethr have released the full music video for their debut single Livin' The Dream.
Featuring the acting talents of comedian Rowland Rivron as their dad and former Eurovision contestant Nicki French as their mum, the video sees Will, Steph and Jenni enjoying the great outdoors.
With the support of the Caravan Club the band filmed on various scenic sites and parks across the South West, including Hillhead in Devon.
And several caravans crop up in the video, including a classic Airstream trailer and a vintage VW campervan.
The Caravan Club hopes that the [HI]caravanning community[/HI] will get behind this song, as Club 2Gethr are hoping to reach number one in the UK charts when the super-catchy single comes out on 14 July.

Sorry Jim I have a Motorhome:Doh:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Please Jim, no more. I've avoided reading any threads about it on the CC's own forum. Please don't make me avoid threads here as well :roflmto:

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
well:Smile:

With me being young at heart:winky:

I really liked it:Smile:

But I never follow the crowd:winky:

jollyrodger

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2012
Devon/Cornwall
Funster No
MH
'Obby
Exp
Since 1968'ish
I forgot this one at The Stratford meet

I recon this one will give it a run for its money :ROFLMAO:

[ame]http://youtu.be/oDWVwO7Z3bk[/ame]

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Okkkkkkkkkk...........

Errr.. anyone remember Sclub7 when they were kids ? Aimed at prepubescent 11 + age group .. Now, put them in a human version of the Hadron Collider and load the other end with a group of entertainers from a 2 star Southend / Blackpool camp site based on a 1960's Butlitz experience

release both groups and accelerate to just below the speed of light..

When they hit, the resultant gelatinous mass can be used as the base culture from which the performing clone like beings who are in the video can be grown from..

Aint it nice when you can mix a bit of high brow with total bullplop :Blush::winky::ROFLMAO:

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
And this is yet another example why I refuse to listen to any broadcast music. The assault on the ears of people who can't sing being autotuned to death makes me wish for an early death.... The second I hear a song that has been in anyway autotuned I switch off immediately. :Angry::Angry::Angry::Angry:

Ozzy got it right when he said "People still want to hear a band that knows their craft"

I will stick to my iPod collection where at least I can cull any crap like this that I accidentally pick up.

PS: The only exception to this rule I think is Imogen Heap's hide and seek song.

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
sounds like Stephen Hawking on crack :ROFLMAO:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYIAfiVGluk"]Imogen Heap - Hide And Seek - YouTube[/ame]

Apr 29, 2012
Holmfirth
Funster No
MH
1990 Gulfstream RV
Exp
30yrs
was the caravan site and the caravans hidden behind the swimming pool building or somewhere.

Mel

Free Member
Oct 6, 2012
De Haan Belgium
Funster No
MH
Caravan LMC
Exp
Since 2010 Caravan since 1995
IMO if it gets more youngsters into camping good.
I think it was OK.

Mel

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Couple of my grandkids heard it and 'diss'd' it big time.. Said it was aimed at, quote: '5 year olds..'

Whilst I agree something that would attract younger members is always good, that drivel is more likely to want the average teenager to distance themselves from anything to do with camping as much as possible !:Doh:

Cannot help but think of ging gang gooley !! :ROFLMAO:

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Ah but mine are only 10 and 8 and they just love one direction. Probably others but I've switched off by then.

Ivy

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back