I'm a Newbie to Motorhoming and this site.... (1 Viewer)

Loopy Lisa

Free Member
Jun 8, 2012
Norton, Cleveland.
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
1, I'm a newbie.
Hi,
We have been hardened campers for 20 years, but last August decided to upgrade to Motorhome. Our children are growing up and 2 of them go camping with their partners now. The youngest is still with us at the moment but i'm sure he will be following suit in the next few years.

We took a long time deciding which Motorhome to invest in as it was to serve us for a long time and had to be accomodating both whilst our son is with us and later on when there is just the two of us and our dog.

We settled on an old (1998) but lovely and in excellent condition for her age, Autotrail Cheyenne 364L. We have had a few trips out to Scotland, the west coast and the Lake district, as well as local stops. We have decided to be adventurous and embark on France in August :whatthe:

We would appreciate any advice particularly regarding rear seat belts (Not fitted in our unit) as we have already had a lot of conflicting advice. I'm sure there will be a lot more questions too:Smile:
Regards
Lisa xxx

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Lisa,

Some people retro fit lapbelts because three point belts are just difficult or impossible to find adequate fixing points. Its probably worth taking to an expert, someone like Dave Newell, (advert up top )if they can be fitted I think, he'd be your best bet.

Meanwhile welcome to the fun:thumb:

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Hi Lisa !

I usually try to make people a tad more confident when crossing the Channel for the first time to get to my country, by giving my mobile phone.... in case of trouble....!
As you can imagine ..Being a frog I speak fluent frog linguo::bigsmile: . Unfortunatly , I won't be in France in August. Still a few funsters are in France , and I am sure there will always be a way to help if needed!! I can always help via the forum anyway, and will still have my phone:thumb::thumb:

Welcome to the FUNsite

Amicalement

Frankie:Smile::Smile::Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back