Feb 28, 2016
Southampton
Funster No
MH
Chausson 768XLB
Exp
I'm Intermediate
Hi Fellow MHers
I am considering purchasing a tyre monitoring system for my Autotrail Cheyenne 840D, for those of you who know this Mhome will know it is just slightly over 28ft in old money. I also have a Hydratrail on the rear making it approx 31ft. I want to monitor all eight wheels which includes the Hydratrail.

I've been looking at a few, Road pro fit and go and Tyre pal but non seems to include the distance from the monitor to the wheel sensor. I've talked to Road pro and they suggest a operating distance of 6mtrs, although it might work further but not guaranteed without an additional monitor which the installation has to be where the solar panel can be charged.
Also on the Tyrepal system says it can monitor 4 sensors with the option of switching to the trailer, which still does not get me what I want.
Has anyone else overcome this problem, I'll be at Peterborough MH show Thursday so I'll be searching for solutions there if no one comes up with a viable solution.
Many Thanks Tony

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
The tyre-pal would monitor all 8 wheels, automatically scrolling through them on the screen BUT not sure about the distance thing to the Hydratrail wheels.

If you are struggling for range I know that tyre-pal do a booster.

Martin

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back