Oct 19, 2007
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
IH

:Smile:Hi,

Yes, we have. We have currently got an IH Irmao, prior to this we had a Tio r and a Oregon.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Hi i have a tior on tuesday i will pick up my new oregon rl the tior has been a lovely van i hope they make as good a job of my new one:pray:

RichyB

Free Member
Jun 23, 2009
Staffs UK
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
3 months
New IH Tio owner

Hi,
I've just bought an IH Tio R. Just trying to get to grips with the heating/hw system. I accidently drained the boiler last nite, and am not sure about the refilling system! Any help gratefully received!:shout::shout::cry:

rventhusiast

Free Member
Feb 1, 2010
Guisborough, Cleveland
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 1998
Hi,
I've just bought an IH Tio R. Just trying to get to grips with the heating/hw system. I accidently drained the boiler last nite, and am not sure about the refilling system! Any help gratefully received!:shout::shout::cry:

Hi richyB

Refilling is fairly straightforward. Make sure the yellow drain valve (the one you accidentally opened!) is closed on the boiler. With the power on at the main control panel open a hot tap and switch the pump on. Providing you have water in the fresh water tank it will start to fill the boiler. You will hear the gurgling through the hot tap and soon there will be a flow of water. Turn off the tap and the pump and your boiler is full again. You may also want to 'bleed' the air out of the hot tap in the bathroom too to save it sputtering with air when you first use it.

Hope this helps.
Regards, David

savantuk

Free Member
Jul 3, 2009
Cumbria, Lake district UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
30 years.
Hi,

We almost bought one at the Birmingham show last year. We went with the intention of buying one, with a large wadge as a cash deposit.

We both thought the van was absolutely fabulous. Quality was as good as it gets, and the fit (demonstrator) was practically perfect.

Sadly, after playing inside for a couple of hours, we decided that it really wasn't big enough for two sixty year old's, and that we really needed a bit more room.

We bought a much bigger 3 year old Hobby 600 instead, and we still really need a bit more room:ROFLMAO:

Huwmari

Free Member
Jul 26, 2013
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Benimar Mileo 201
Exp
since Apr 2013
Hi, We have a 2004 IH Savannah Tio with a fixed bed. We bought it last year and it is just great. The finish is superb - leather seats, real wood interior, high gloss worktops etc - far better than we could ever afford to buy new. She had been neglected and under-used so we had one or two jobs to do before taking her away but since last April we have enjoyed five months away in great comfort. One little problem with a split waste pipe and leaky tap in the bathroom have just been fixed and we'll be off again to France shortly. We have looked at other makes but most look "tacky" in comparison. Happy motorhoming!

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Hi, We have a 2004 IH Savannah Tio with a fixed bed. We bought it last year and it is just great. The finish is superb - leather seats, real wood interior, high gloss worktops etc - far better than we could ever afford to buy new. She had been neglected and under-used so we had one or two jobs to do before taking her away but since last April we have enjoyed five months away in great comfort. One little problem with a split waste pipe and leaky tap in the bathroom have just been fixed and we'll be off again to France shortly. We have looked at other makes but most look "tacky" in comparison. Happy motorhoming!
Congratulations, you get the Bank Holiday dead thread exhumation award! :):):):):)

Dec 18, 2010
Norfolk.
Funster No
MH
Autotrail cheyenne
Exp
2008-20??
I'm wondering if there was a priest standing by when this thread was dug up and if we can keep it going all day(there isn't much else to do)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back