if you would like to come on a meet but are a bit nervous (1 Viewer)

paulus the woodgnome

Free Member
Sep 25, 2008
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
4 years 2 months
if you have ever thought about coming to a motorhome fun meet but have not plucked up the courage yet you have nothing to worry about because we went on our first meet at newark not knowing what to expect and also not knowing anybody there, but straight from the off when we met our first funster forest boy who showed us to our pitch, until going home on the sunday, they all turned out to be a really friendly bunch and we made many friends and had a really good time, so if you are undecided please do just make a go of it and try one of the rallies, everybody will make you really welcome and then you will want to go on many more, i can guarantee it
i'm sure the other funsters will join me on this thread to encourage you all and say hi,
paulus, long suffering wife and emma

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Thanks Paul & co, I am sure that there are a few that would like to attend but are a bit unsure of what to expect. A few things that are guaranteed to happen at a fun meet or rally.

1. You will get a warm welcome,
  2. If anything is happening such as a communal BBQ or drinks in a gazebo or a hangover busting bacon roll cook-in - someone will let you know when and what is happening.
  3. Nothing is expected of you, if you want to wander over to the communal area or prefer to stay in your motor home its your choice, we don't have timetables or insist that anyone does anything.
  4. At Show rallies some prefer to go to the organised entertainment, others prefer to make their own. Its your time to relax and do what you want to do.
  5. The atmosphere will be completely relaxed, you will be surrounded by smiles
The organiser of the Newark show, told me yesterday that he can spot a rallying Funster straight away at the gate, they are the ones that are smiling! They wind down, their window say they are "Were With MotorhomeFun" He went on to suppose that it would be difficult to say that your with motorhomefun if you are as stressed and or miserable as many other rallying clubs seem to be:whatthe:

Come along on a Fun motorhome Rally or meet, all you need is a motorhome (or a caravan or a tent:Smile:) and a smile::bigsmile:

C.L.S

Trader - Service & Repairs
Jul 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Not long enough
Been on several meets and rallies with the FUNSTERS and everyone very enjoyable ::bigsmile: Don,t be shy come and join us we don,t bite honest :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
We've been on a couple of small meets with Fun members plus two visits to Newark and had a great time at all.

Now looking forward to this time next week when we'll be on the way to Peterborough for more Fun

Graham

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back