If You Want to Save the Planet You Have to Wait. (1 Viewer)

Brakers

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 28, 2016
Southampton
Funster No
MH
Chausson 768XLB
Exp
I'm Intermediate
Hi Friends Mainly for your info the following.

Like a lot of people who do what we do i.e. Motor homing and Caravanning, I am in the Caravan and Camping club and also have a magazine subscription to MMM through Out and About Live, the latter to get discounts at the Motor home shows.

Last year of Motor homing I did not get around to reading either of the magazines which are supplied by the relevant organizations and no doubt I never would. Yes I know that some of you read them from page to page as soon as they are there.

So I decided to dispose of most of the magazines and become a greener Motor homer by going to the digital copy of each magazine and save all our lovely trees, and also be able to get hold of the magazine while I’m away which would possibly encourage me to read it more often.

I got in touch with Out and About Live and tried to transfer my membership to the digital version, it seems if you change to the digital version you don’t get the discounts as they are totally different companies,

Although with the C&CC you don’t lose your benefits.

What a ridiculous situation in this day and age.

Since I won’t be getting any benefit from MMM I won’t be renewing. I do have the app for the Cand Camping club so I can read their magazine online.

Best Wishes Tony

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
I’ve given up with MMM anyway. Their so called “reviews” are laughable........just sucking up to the manufacturers so they keep the advertising revenue

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back